• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Nice to see other people also getting into grilling mode.

Earlier this week I ordered (via Amazon) a new set of cast iron grates and porcelein coated (so they claim) flame tamers for my 7 year old grill. They were on my porch when I arrived yesterday, so I changed clothes and went to work getting my grill nice and clean.

I used some industrial strength degreaser and a couple of other cleaners, then hosed it all down. Took about half an hour or so.

Once the heavy cleaning was done and it was dry enough, I threw on the new pieces and turned all the burners on full blast. I closed the lid and let it heat up for a good ten minutes. I then began the process of scrubbing down the grates while spraying them with water, to get some steam action going.

Once I was satisfied that any and all chemicals and/or particles were removed, I hit the freezer for some burgers. There were none. I checked the fridge for chicken breasts, none of that either.

I settled for a couple of dogs, which I had the night before already. I was so fucking bumbed. I only reason I even grilled the dogs was because I was in such a mood to grill something and test the new grates.

This Saturday, I will grill to my heart's content. Gonna have a few folks over and watch Mayweather/Guerrero.

Steak and Salmon is on the menu. Maybe some skrimps.

I grilled burgers for literally a week straight up to yesterday. Tilapia is good on the grill too. Doesn't have as much of a structural integrity problem as salmon or tuna
Well, frying bacons and a burger isn't hard. But at least I've learned how to do it without hurting myself in the process.

Gotta start somewhere. Bacon burger is a fine jump off point.

Astro is trying to stop eating garbage. Pa es voces benfiquistas sao uns selvagens grafitaram a estatua do marques...

by doing fat-ass burgers with bacon?

also, further proof of what Can already knows, the 8/10 master:

ElSdsRH.png

should've been riskier but i'm saving for the final fixtures.

Heel

Nice to see other people also getting into grilling mode.

Earlier this week I ordered (via Amazon) a new set of cast iron grates and porcelein coated (so they claim) flame tamers for my 7 year old grill. They were on my porch when I arrived yesterday, so I changed clothes and went to work getting my grill nice and clean.

I used some industrial strength degreaser and a couple of other cleaners, then hosed it all down. Took about half an hour or so.

Once the heavy cleaning was done and it was dry enough, I threw on the new pieces and turned all the burners on full blast. I closed the lid and let it heat up for a good ten minutes. I then began the process of scrubbing down the grates while spraying them with water, to get some steam action going.

Once I was satisfied that any and all chemicals and/or particles were removed, I hit the freezer for some burgers. There were none. I checked the fridge for chicken breasts, none of that either.

I settled for a couple of dogs, which I had the night before already. I was so fucking bumbed. I only reason I even grilled the dogs was because I was in such a mood to grill something and test the new grates.

This Saturday, I will grill to my heart's content. Gonna have a few folks over and watch Mayweather/Guerrero.

Steak and Salmon is on the menu. Maybe some skrimps.

I'm marinating some breasts for the grill for some fajita bowls tonight.

Speaking of Mayweather/Guerrero, 95% of MMA can learn from Ruben on how to sell a damn fight. And he isn't even fighting lol. For those who missed it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552288

Astro, learn how to cook spaghetti and rice. both are super easy to do and go well with anything.

I know how to cook rice in theory, but I haven't really practiced because I don't like wasting food.

Astro is trying to stop eating garbage. Pa es voces benfiquistas sao uns selvagens grafitaram a estatua do marques...

Lol, no. I'm fueled by garbage.

Gotta start somewhere. Bacon burger is a fine jump off point.

:)

muddream

Banned
HAHAHAHA that's even better than glue-gate.

fisher price ring
anti confrontational reffing style
swift cornerman beatdown for a cheap shot
headbutt on the break

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I can't provide any evidence for this, but I sort of feel like Vanderlei has a phenomenal defensive guard.
He's never been subbed in his entire career.
man, it felt good going on a troll stroll at Footy-Gaf's. good community, good peoples.
Are you excited at the prospect of Benfica can crushing the biggest EPL cans of them all, Chelsea?
Oh my god lead actress bailed on us... Kill me now.
image.php

Speaking of getting your grill on, tomorrow I have off and will join the fray. Nothing but ribs, pork chops, bratwurst, and sauerkraut. I am soooo sick of chicken.

edit: Also, Glory in 5 hours.

Are you excited at the prospect of Benfica can crushing the biggest EPL cans of them all, Chelsea?

very much so, yes. sweet revenge for last year's elimination.

Speaking of getting your grill on, tomorrow I have off and will join the fray. Nothing but ribs, pork chops, bratwurst, and sauerkraut. I am soooo sick of chicken.

hmmmmm, bratwurst. gonna buy some tomorrow, grill them, with french fries and a salad.

friendly reminder.

tomorrow the 2nd MMA-GAF tourny will take place. Master Thespian bodied the first one with the late great Mike Bernardo (including the 1st degree murder of Heel), which one of these warriors will challenge him Sunday for the supreme title:

Hiromi Amada - sazabirules
Cyril Abidi - GungHo
Nicholas Pettas - FACE
Francisco Filho - CanCrusher
Stan The Man - A More Normal Bird
Ray Sefo - muddream
Tsuyoshi Nakasako - SousedLouse
Xhavit Bajrami - Plywood

please be excited *bow*

Bros, I think I found the next conquest. 33 years old, divorced, and fine as hell. She's a friend of a this girl that use to live next to my grandma. She added me on facebook and has been sending me messages asking when I am coming home again. Supposedly I met her once at a party back when she was still with her husband (which means I got introduced and didn't say shit to her because I knew I couldn't pipe). So yeah when I go home I am going to get drunk with her and our mutual friend.

See Gr1m this is why I have friend's that are women. I get more pussy that way than I do going out.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Bros, I think I found the next conquest. 33 years old, divorced, and fine as hell. She's a friend of a this girl that use to live next to my grandma. She added me on facebook and has been sending me messages asking when I am coming home again. Supposedly I met her once at a party back when she was still with her husband (which means I got introduced and didn't say shit to her because I knew I couldn't pipe). So yeah when I go home I am going to get drunk with her and our mutual friend.

See Gr1m this is why I have friend's that are women. I get more pussy that way than I do going out.

I aint hatin breh. Get in there

friendly reminder.

tomorrow the 2nd MMA-GAF tourny will take place. Master Thespian bodied the first one with the late great Mike Bernardo (including the 1st degree murder of Heel), which one of these warriors will challenge him Sunday for the supreme title:

Hiromi Amada - sazabirules
Cyril Abidi - GungHo
Nicholas Pettas - FACE
Francisco Filho - CanCrusher
Stan The Man - A More Normal Bird
Ray Sefo - muddream
Tsuyoshi Nakasako - SousedLouse
Xhavit Bajrami - Plywood

please be excited *bow*

ok, i gotta put this on hold till further notice.

On Thursday night, I went to a free trial at an MMA gym. Went well.

Went back tonight to do half an hour of a striking class, and an hour of open mats to practice what I'd learned.

From here on in, it's two MMA classes a week and a self defense class on Saturday morning.

Loving it.

Went back tonight to do half an hour of a striking class, and an hour of open mats to practice what I'd learned.

From here on in, it's two MMA classes a week and a self defense class on Saturday morning.

Loving it.

Now you can tell people that you train UFC, brah.

Yeah sure, and every time I play ice hockey I can tell people I play NHL.

Or did I actually miss the point of an "MMA" thread and this is just for fat armchair neckbeard generals to stroke their bud lights while pounding on the armrest to UFC 1xx?

Vio-Lence

Banned

Loving it.

pretty soon you will be able to stare into the eyes of any man calm and resolved knowing that you've been in a thousand fights. congrats on your journey to badass.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Everything you do in an MMA class has absolutely zero application to a real world combat situation but yeah sure I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's pokin fun at da boss. Chamber wasn't kidding about insularity. Anyway, welcome.

Vio-Lence

Banned
When posters go out of their way to describe the insularity of the thread to new comers, it defeats the purpose of said insularity.

He's pokin fun at da boss. Chamber wasn't kidding about insularity. Anyway, welcome.

Insularity is far from a foreign concept, even something I relate to with another community here on GAF, it's just the idea of people willingly deciding to alienate themselves that confuses me.

Thank you though, much appreciated.

As you were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom