• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I saw Dredd in the theater, in 3D and sitting in a D-BOX chair.

Unless you were sitting in a D-BOX chair, I am now proven to be more manly than you.

And yeah I thoroughly enjoyed it but not as much as The Raid.

All of his theaters are our 99-cent theaters. Most people are there just because they have functioning air conditioning.

Did anyone else find Lena Headey as Ma Ma sexy as hell even with her all uglied up?
I liked her a lot more before she played a brotherfucker. Now it's kinda hard not seeing her with that crazy ass kid. That kid also threw me for a loop when I saw him on a re-watch of Batman. I was screaming, "noooo, Batman, kill him now! Before it's too late."

Even though your favorites are a boring Jesus-freak, a phony, and 3 cans (;

I like to think of it as being well rounded.

Bellator pre-lims were decent last night but I couldn't be bothered with watching the Main Card.

That Yeager fight was a reminder why I hate the "not defending yourself rule" because it's got such a wide breadth to be interpreted. Not that he was necessarily going to win that fight anyways, I just hate that locking somebody up like that and striking, regardless of whether it's effective striking or not is a guaranteed win.

What time does the Belfort vs Bisping air? Morning?

After watching Cannator last night I have to say Babalu needs to be inducted into the Can of Fame.

muddream

Banned
She is the most important person in my life is the person who cares for me and I want to take care of her forever. But not love her more as a woman,

Google's translation technology is amazing, I can hear his voice in my head as I read it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
maybe hate fucking that pig drove him to the Title. after he got the belt he got soft sly stallone rocky 3 style and lost the source of his previous power.

She looks like she gets fed by a crew who lowers cows with a crane into her unhinged gullet.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
l4ljN.jpg

Beautiful.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
l4ljN.jpg

Beautiful.
For all the crap we give Fedor and M-1, they deserve props for actually investing in MMA in Russia. Love these scrappy Russian prospects with personality.

Saz said earlier that Bellator must be pissed Babalu lost. On the contrary, a star was born last night. Zayats will have Babalu on his highlight reel and his pre-fight promo was fucking hot fire. Plus he's probably a lot cheaper on the payroll than Babalu. Bellator prefers building their stars than banking on old names. In that way, their tournament format is superior to the...well the UFC doesn't even have a real strategy for building stars, they just yell their way through it.

bone_and_sinew

Jesus doesn't approve mohawks, Victor. Please decision him, Bisping.

I can't believe I just typed the previous sentence.

bone_and_sinew

Whom else is fighting tomorrow?
Middleweight Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping
Middleweight Daniel Sarafian vs. C.B. Dollaway
Heavyweight Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell
Lightweight Thiago Tavares vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

Preliminary Card (Fuel TV)
Featherweight Godofredo Castro vs. Milton Vieira
Middleweight Ronny Markes vs. Andrew Craig
Featherweight Diego Nunes vs. Nik Lentz
Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Lucas Martins
Bantamweight Yuri Alcantara vs. Pedro Nobre
Light Heavyweight Wagner Prado vs. Ildemar Alcantara

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Lightweight Francisco Trinaldo vs. C.J. Keith

I know, I don't recognize half those names either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom