• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh apparently Mousasi is fighting Gus. Why don't they try to give him an easy opponent for his first UFC fight?
The one 205er he beats got cut.

RRzTuKz.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Uh apparently Mousasi is fighting Gus. Why don't they try to give him an easy opponent for his first UFC fight?

Wagner Prado is fighting this weekend, bro. He won't be ready by then.

And this is a really fucking good matchup. I'm looking forward to it. If Gus wins then he becomes No. 1 Contender and Gay Guard Moose Saucy drops to 185. If the opposite occurs then the LHW division explodes yet again.

When has Gus looked impressive in victory?

He hey-diddle-diddled Matyushenko quite easily. That and outside of some lazy-ass heelhooking, he completely neutralised & dominated Shogun.

It started during the Sonnen fight when we all gained respect for him because he won that fight.

Not even close. Sonnen dominated him for 2 rounds. I still don't even think he won the second round.

That said I think Bisping is a pretty funny guy and I really am trying to like him. Respect to anyone that uses the word Hooligan to insult someone.

Probably the last time you will see Belfort not be the de facto loser of a match.

He will be like a can stored from the 70s when he fights again.

industrian

If Vitor loses than its time for him to join Shogun, Wand, Frankin and Rampage on the legend circuit.

I think that Belfort is still a cut above those guys. It's not as if he's being KTFO left, right and centre or some shit.

If he loses to Bisping, the worst damage I see is that Belfort becomes a high-level gatekeeper. That is, if his injuries allow him to do so. He could easily be active in both LHW and MW if his body allowed it.

I think that Belfort is still a cut above those guys. It's not as if he's being KTFO left, right and centre or some shit.

If he loses to Bisping, the worst damage I see is that Belfort becomes a high-level gatekeeper. That is, if his injuries allow him to do so. He could easily be active in both LHW and MW if his body allowed it.

He already is a high level gate keeper. He should go to Bellator and participate in the LHW Tournament of Cans.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friend cumbr, i borrowed dMc from someone. I figured as long as Im at home on a saturday i might as well spend it with Donte.

industrian

Gus vs. Mousasi is quite the scrap actually. Thanks Joe Silver.

Props to the Heelamaniac. This is one fight I am fucking HYPED for.

He's got more mileage left than Wand and Franklin, but he'd look a lot less impressive if his usual opponents were in the top 10.

Even though he got worn-down by Jonesy and kicked in the face by Serpentious Silver, Belfort is still a high level fighter, bro. If Bisping gets past him then he fucking deserves Silva.

In a brief addendum added by the state of industrian's conscious abilities, it is providential to remind viewers that industrian is currently in a state of, quote, "I'm drunk as fuuuuuuuuuuuck", as of posting. Thank you for your time."

muddream

Banned
Gus appears to be an uncoordinated dork who fights in his underwear, but he's strangely good at fighting and that really messes with the way I and many other 12-year-olds picture the vikings that ravished Europe (Brock Lesnar).

Sherdog locks their picks way too fucking early, had some final changes to make. These are my final picks:

ib18wJUOVzhmYP.jpg

When I first saw the last name Martins, for s moment I was really hoping Zuluzinho was fighting in the UFC, I was disappointed.

Heel

Sherdog locks their picks way too fucking early, had some final changes to make. These are my final picks:

ib18wJUOVzhmYP.jpg

When I first saw the last name Martins, for s moment I was really hoping Zuluzinho was fighting in the UFC, I was disappointed.

Agree with most of your picks, but will take Nunes over Lentz by decision and Gonzaga over Big Ben by 3rd round sub.

Prelims start in 45 minutes.

Heel

How does he score the take down? Shogun had a hell of a time grappling with Gus and I don't think Mous has better take downs than Shogun. This fight was made based on the potential of it being a striking war.

Agreed.

Gus has sharpened his wrestling game with Mr. Wonderful, so I don't think Mousasi is getting him down. If anything Gus will start going for takedowns if (when) Mousasi starts getting the edge standing.

Is it 5 rounds? Cardio might be a factor in this one.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wow, prado sucks. he looked really really bad. clueless on top. wtf.

dream

I think I believe him. There are pressure points in the back of the head region that can lead to severe pain, paralysis, and even death, when attacked by a trained Dim Mak practitioner.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I think I believe him. There are pressure points in the back of the head region that can lead to severe pain, paralysis, and even death, when attacked by a trained Dim Mak practitioner.

and sandy vagina apparently.

i probably won't watch this tonight. already have 2 streams going (SoCal Regionals), laptop can't handle a third.

predictions for the main card:

Vitor Belfort vs Michael Bisping (SD)
Daniel Sarafian vs C.B. Dollaway (SD)
Gabriel Gonzaga vs Ben Rothwell (TKO)
Thiago Tavares vs Khabib Nurmagomedov (UD)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
YESS!! UFC just became relevant again!
It also leads to GSP-land.

And oh no. Mousasi is fucked. Sorry Fersis.

That's a "Oh, you don't want to drop to 185? Then fuck YOU!" style booking.
He has TDD defense now! And he is even training MMA !!! OMG!

WAR MOUSASI!! T_T

knee

Wow-- Stadium Events (NES) mention during the prelims

Edit: Apparently Nik Lentz sold his copy of Stadium Events to fund his training camp at American Top Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom