• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Do you guys want to see Barnett complete the trilogy with Zombie Nog?

edit: guess not lol since the question brought the thread to a screeching halt.

muddream

Banned
I would've liked to see him fight Mir, but I have a feeling they'll put him up against Big Country which should be fun as well.

bone_and_sinew

I'll stake my reputation on recommending Cubed Rally Redline, which is on sale for free at the moment.

It starts off deceptively simple and somewhat slow, but once you've unlocked a faster car it turns into an awesome twitch reflex score attack game.

You can only attempt one mission at a time, of increasing difficulty, which are mainly divided into:

-Collecting coins (you only bank coins once you've survived a lap)
-Reaching a set score (you can only score by collecting a drift icon in corners and not switching lanes while you string together a combo. Gas cans increase your speed and risk of crashing but also increase your drift multiplier.)
-Reaching a distance (collect gas canisters to keep going and avoid obstacles for as long as possible at increasing speed).

All three of these present a different way of approaching a race. A race which will end within a few minutes and left me wondering where the time went after a long stretch of "just one more race...".

There's also an awesome Matrix-like emergency break mechanic that slows time to aid you in weaving through difficult sections of the track. It's so satisfying once you get the hang of this and manage to survive a difficult stretch. Don't neglect this!

So yeah, grab it and tell me how right or wrong I am!
Friend, the iOS gaming hell you're in is even worse than the Bad MMA circles of hell. We will need to intervene at some point for your sake.

bone_and_sinew

Flinging birds at pigs > going for a 20 hit combo on a hell spawn with a scantily-clad nerd

Come at me.
iG0VDg53hU64B.gif

ShaneB

Silver Linings Playbook is pretty fucking good.

And J-Law is hot in it

JOSHU BARNETTO NEXT UFC HW CHAMP

Yeah, I've got SLP lined up to watch sometime. Maybe that will be my choice tomorrow night since I imagine it's a bit more lighthearted than Zero Dark Thirty.

bone_and_sinew

i know understand why our good friend dream abandoned this thread.
In the spirit of drm, I will say that the contrast between Victor in his mma bum gear and Bisping in his suit (seen in the vid Host posted a few replies up) is rather staggering. More fighters in suits, less in mma bum gear.

how big is Mousasi reach? i'm thinking he's one of the few guys at LHW that could nullify Bones's reach advantage.
76 inches/193 cm. Bones is 84.5 inches/2.15m. Mousasi would simply get taken down and hellbowed into oblivion.

bone_and_sinew

If anything, I'd like to see Mousasi say "fuck a weight cut" and go to heavyweight. He's experimented there a little and talked about moving up full-time someday. Division is thin and full of guys in their mid 30s on the way out, he'd be top 10 right away.

Heel

Maybe it's just his demeanor, but Mousasi just strikes me as a guy who is not fully dedicated to the sport despite his inherent talent. He says he can't make 185, but getting wrestlefucked by a jacked 205'er in the Ultimate will likely put a fire under his ass.

I think Cormier is way overrated but the Co-Main Event podcast has just convinced me that he's Jone's best opponent at 205. I'm hoping that match up works out.

Siver is out against Swanson, but is being replaced by Poirier. The London card is going to be awesome

Good news. Don't wanna see Siver or Swanson lose. And especially not to each other. I like Poirer too but not enough .. WAR Swanson!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Mousasi is a can in the ultimate. he's fucking lazy, slow, and can't defend takedowns. anyone who goes to a draw with 2011 or 2012 keith jardine is not a top tenner.

Anderson, Sonnen, Weidman, Bisping, Rashad, and a host of others would exploit his laziness in the ultimate championship.

Mousasi is a can in the ultimate. he's fucking lazy, slow, and can't defend takedowns. anyone who goes to a draw with 2011 or 2012 keith jardine is not a top tenner.

Anderson, Sonnen, Weidman, Bisping, Rashad, and a host of others would exploit his laziness in the ultimate championship.

agreed

Mousasi needs to suck it up and go down to 185 to stand a chance

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think Cormier is way overrated but the Co-Main Event podcast has just convinced me that he's Jone's best opponent at 205. I'm hoping that match up works out.

More by default than anything else but Jones will do what Jones does to short guys which is kick their knees in for 2 rounds before closing in with elbows.

Heel

Yeah, I think Jones vs. Cormier will look a lot like the Rashad fight.

I think Rashad vs. Cormier would be interesting, though I'd rather see Rashad make the trip to 185.

1. First MMA Show you remember watching: I vaguely remember some Shootfighting stuff but nothing specific. The first show I watched for certain was the first Ultimate Fighter tourney.

2. 5 favorite fighters: Bendo, Jon Jones, Cub Swanson, Cerrone, and I'll throw Manny Gamburyan in there since he's from my neck of the woods.

3. first MMA show you've attended (if any) or first MMA show you want to attend: Haven't attended any and I can't think of any I'd choose to attend. All the crap looking cards end up great and the great looking cards are terrible and injury filled.

I know my fighters list won't be too popular but don't hurt me too bad MMA-Gaf. I just want to bang.

Isn't he training with Renzo now?

bone_and_sinew

1. First MMA Show you remember watching: I vaguely remember some Shootfighting stuff but nothing specific. The first show I watched for certain was the first Ultimate Fighter tourney.

2. 5 favorite fighters: Bendo, Jon Jones, Cub Swanson, Cerrone, and I'll throw Manny Gamburyan in there since he's from my neck of the woods.

3. first MMA show you've attended (if any) or first MMA show you want to attend: Haven't attended any and I can't think of any I'd choose to attend. All the crap looking cards end up great and the great looking cards are terrible and injury filled.

I know my fighters list won't be too popular but don't hurt me too bad MMA-Gaf. I just want to bang.
We all hate on eachother's favorite fighters all the time. You'll be fine. Even though your favorites are a boring Jesus-freak, a phony, and 3 cans (;

Vio-Lence

Banned
agreed

Mousasi needs to suck it up and go down to 185 to stand a chance

i don't begrudge him for earning a handsome living w/minimum effort, but the guy has so much potential its a waste. he's got that rare killer instinct beta fighters like goddamn sleeping pill lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom