• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
NN7vIBJ.png

8 superfights, 28 minutes of non stop kickboxing action. Master Thespian vs GungHo for the supreme title, Heel in a redemption fight and even Gaf boss Evilore makes an appearance.

it's Sunday here... anyway, enjoy guys, keep your eye out for the Gr1mLock vs THACHITS fight, great stuff.

time stamps on the video descriptions.

MMAGAF K-1 2013 SUPERSHOW IN KIEV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7vyemJLM80

GR1M VS BAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y7em4oUvr0I

what the hell are you up to now, LP?

well, this is the MMA/shoot fighting companion to the K-1 tournaments. just testing stuff now.

when is this shit up and running?

gonna take a couple of months. i got to create all of us MMA-Gaf regulars and the game is in japanese. i had Fire Pro for the PS2 in English but recording doesn't work, so i had to go back to the PS1.

it will eventually alternate with K-1 tournaments.

all of us gonna fit there?

yeah, there's 77 spots for created wrestlers.

why the ring?

cause the cage covers 50% of the screen and you can't shit behind the fence. as you can see, you can minimize the pro-wrestling stuff when you fight in a ring, it's all a matter of oprtimizing this shit.

why you doing this again?

to keep us entertained for 15 or 30 minutes watching AIs fighting each other.

So I don't know how I should convince my friend that he should invite his sister out more. She's fine. Like so fine I wouldn't even try and sleep with her until we dated for awhile.

muddream

Banned
I'm going with the loli figures on his desk.

I guess the case is more embarrassing, but jailbreaking your fresh iPhone in the year 2013 to replace your carrier info with a picture of Sonic somehow irritates me more.

first day on the job.

bad news: had to wake up early

good news: hours, pay, benefits are awesome

great news: interviewed 6 girls today, one of them is an 18 years old aspiring model

excellent news: since i only officially start on May 20th, guess what...

eotcKcX.jpg

all original characters, new models for Chamber and dream with actual move sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom