• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Theory alert. Anderson Silva called Dana to ask for the Weidman fight to be replaced with Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva.

Stopped reading.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Went to walk the dog with gf, ended up knocking out a dude who went shoulder to shoulder with me asking for money. Tripped him Ronda style, face planted on cold hard stone. When we took the corner he was still out.

By the looks of him, someone might come around looking for me tomorrow.

Went to walk the dog with gf, ended up knocking out a dude who went shoulder to shoulder with me asking for money. Tripped him Ronda style, face planted on cold hard stone. When we took the corner he was still out.

send me your savings before you go.

Vio-Lence

Banned
dream - young bulls w/out soft rose are scrapping tonight against those villainous miami heat. there's room on the heart/grit bandwagon.

Why was Brendan Schaub asking you for money?

Chamber

love on your sleeve

OT-GAF would say you deserve to be thrown in prison for life without parole.

dream - young bulls w/out soft rose are scrapping tonight against those villainous miami heat. there's room on the heart/grit bandwagon.

BULLS WIN! We're going to the Supa Bole!

ShaneB

For this tournament thing I'm supposed to be the super secret entry and run in at the end and reveal myself to be the nwo third man. Why else am I not around?

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Living up to your user name I see. Who did that guy really rob?

I'm just gonna hang on my little island far away and hope you imperialists keep your stds and violent games on the continents.

I feel like I haven't watched some good Bad MMA in a long time.

Dammit Miguel, he said to watch the upper cut.

Getting the Farrah teen mom video. See how it is.
Meh, had no interest in paying that woman any mind after seeing the shit she was talking.. Fuck was she thinking with the "lol he has a little dick" attack when the dude has been seen naked by so many people. Shows a very low IQ.

And lol Shaq. #snitchesgetstiches? U mad because you do roids too or something?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Meh, had no interest in paying that woman any mind after seeing the shit she was talking.. Fuck was she thinking with the "lol he has a little dick" attack when the dude has been seen naked by so many people. Shows a very low IQ.

And lol Shaq. #snitchesgetstiches? U mad because you do roids too or something?

Getting it for shits and gigs.

Skinny, fake tit, Jersey Shore rejects aren't really my thing but meh.

ShaneB

Are you still depressed and shit?

Meh. Could be lots better, could be lots worse.

I just don't have anything of value to post here
story of my life
, so I just don't post. Nor do I ever watch events live, so I stay away from spoilers *shrug*.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Meh. Could be lots better, could be lots worse.

I just don't have anything of value to post here
story of my life
, so I just don't post. Nor do I ever watch events live, so I stay away from spoilers *shrug*.

=/

at least you have your health?

ShaneB, just talk shit.

Who cares if you have anything to add, shit I don't have anything to add but these playboys are stuck with me.

damn straight.

look at me, Shane. i went crazy without MMA so i'm making us fight in an old ass PS1 game and putting it on youtube.

as long as it ain't dick pictures, let it out of your chest.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have to agree with my friends Can and LP. This thread is mainly just a dozen or so MMA fans shooting the breeze in between fights. That's generally why we have X-Pac heat from UFC-GAF but dammit, I like it. Come back to us, DougB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom