• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
first day on the job.

bad news: had to wake up early

good news: hours, pay, benefits are awesome

I just applied for a handful of jobs today. I've completely run out of motivation to do my job.

Normally it happens after 8 months. 4 months is a new record.

Dream is canadian.

And I am Canadian as well (but live in the US)

It's all good, it can be Team 'Merica (as in North 'Merica)

damn, i want pure Americans there.

so poly and dream are out, who's actually fuckin american around here?

even sadder, i was making myself and Can and there's no fuckin portuguese flag. for gaming purposes we're Brazilians, Can.

edit: if we can get 8 americans, i can make it a 8v8, poly and drm on the World team.

edit2: ok, i know Chits is american, that's one right there.

I'm Mexican-American when it comes to endorsement deals. Ninja Scooter is moving to Boost Mobile. I've also recently signed a lucrative 4 figure deal to represent the Pato Sauce company.

even sadder, i was making myself and Can and there's no fuckin portuguese flag. for gaming purposes we're Brazilians, Can.

0077_8za3.gif

cool, then i better make a 8 v 8 out of this. revised teams:

WORLD

LP (Portugal)
Can Crusher (Portugal)
AstroZombie (Brasil)
Shane B (Canada)
Cheesy (Australia)
Poly (Canada)
Dream (Canada)
Muddream (Germany)

USA

Heel
Chamber
Vio
Jerry
GungHo
Ninja Scooter
Chits
Host Samurai

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I am a full bred white American. I am a minority around these parts. However, I do not wish to partake in your role playing fantasy game.

I am a full bred white American. I am a minority around these parts. However, I do not wish to partake in your role playing fantasy game.

dude, look at the Shane "Mr. Positivity" B i made:

LYV7MA9.png

and you don't get to really choose. ask Evilore and the european woman he fought.

Heel

because MMA KOs are somehow different from boxing KOs or football concussions

You have to admit this is the perfect ammo to counter UFC's lobbying in New York when it comes to the sport's safety. I have a feeling something like this would give politicians cold feet.

You have to admit this is the perfect ammo to counter UFC's lobbying in New York when it comes to the sport's safety. I have a feeling something like this would give politicians cold feet.

PEOPLE PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE AND GET CONCUSSIONS

HOW BARBARIC

*turns on the hockey game*

Well, fuck. Stuff like that happens in a contact sport, though. I'm sure legislators would never, ever misappropriate an incident like this in order to further their own agenda.

PEOPLE PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE AND GET CONCUSSIONS

HOW BARBARIC

*turns on the hockey game*

It's a well-known fact that most politicians learned everything they know about hockey from MacGyver reruns on USA, i.e. jackshit.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
http://www.thefightnation.com/and-now-its-official-george-st-pierre-is-training-at-tiger-muay-thai/
gsp-tiger-610x225.jpg

Now that Georges is training in Thailand, he can continue to not use any Muay Thai.
GSP fight cycle (no, I don't mean steroids):

1) Georges: "(insert next opponent's name) iz de most dangerooss fighter I ever fot, I will use everytin I have to beet him"

2) Bruce: "The winner by 50-45 unanimous decision, GSP!"

3) Joe: "Well it wasn't pretty but Georges used his wrestling game/jabs well, his opponent couldn't stop his takedowns/jab".

4) Go back to 1.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
His not Muay Thai was pretty good when he worked with Kru Phil Nurse, I wonder if these guys can get it back to that level.

Srsly, GSP needs to get away from Zahabi's bullshit round-winning by gaming the system. Or I guess he doesn't.
I don't see GSP being aggressive ever again.

Heel

GSP fight cycle (no, I don't mean steroids):

1) Georges: "(insert next opponent's name) iz de most dangerooss fighter I ever fot, I will use everytin I have to beet him"

2) Bruce: "The winner by 50-45 unanimous decision, GSP!"

3) Joe: "Well it wasn't pretty but Georges used his wrestling game/jabs well, his opponent couldn't stop his takedowns/jab".

4) Go back to 1.

@boneandsinew if u don't fucking like it don't fucking buy the fight dummy. gsp is a fucking stud.

jZqcaiGY0pKMe.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ironically, that gives the event more promotion than him answering a bunch of questions in broken English.

Theory alert. Anderson Silva called Dana to ask for the Weidman fight to be replaced with Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva.

It's 3rd hand straight out of the horse's ass, Serpentine was hoping for Jones to fight with while he still had his toe broken.

All to avoid weidman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom