• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Will Uncle Dana be having another Jeremy Stephens moment?

WHAT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND IS, HE'S ON A PLANE WEIGHING IN AS WE SPEAK.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

UFC 160: Mark Hunt arrested in New Zealand, visa denied for flight to Las Vegas: http://www.mmamania.com/2013/5/9/43...rrested-new-zealand-visa-denied-las-vegas-mma

No..NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream

As far as kideos go, Heel, Ace Patrol really is great. In fact, I'd say it's aces. Get it? Do you get why I called it aces?

Heel

As far as kideos go, Heel, Ace Patrol really is great. In fact, I'd say it's aces. Get it? Do you get why I called it aces?

Hilarious, friend. I did!

Funny how all the IAP whining goes out the window when the game is actually good. I mean, offering parts of the game al la carte instead of charging you $10 up front to lower the barrier of entry...what monsters. How fucking dare they?

dream

We just inadvertently McKayla-bombed the Ace Patrol thread!

PS: I only paid 5 dolla for it. Only the campaigns for me, thank you very much.

If its JDS vs Roy again than its 2 rematches of 1 sided ass whoopings. Werdum and Nog being tied up, Carwins retirement and lack of Reem and no sight of Barnett have closed this division down. Maybe DC will step up

Damn, I am so fucking mad right now

muddream

Banned
Will Uncle Dana be having another Jeremy Stephens moment?

WHAT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND IS, HE'S ON A PLANE WEIGHING IN AS WE SPEAK.

I'M TELLIN YOU, THESE NEW ZEALAND VISA GUYS, THEY'RE NAAASTY, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

Add this to the list of good reasons to lift the 265lbs restriction: agreeable short notice replacements
9tRa6WP.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Update on that Hunt article:
Hunt says his visa issues were from a prior arrest back in 2002, which was a result of "two dumb friends of his fighting." He also claims UFC is "on it" and he'll be on a plane later this evening for Las Vegas.
Hopefully they'll pull through.

I'M TELLIN YOU, THESE NEW ZEALAND VISA GUYS, THEY'RE NAAASTY, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

Add this to the list of good reasons to lift the 265lbs restriction: agreeable short notice replacements
9tRa6WP.gif

holy shit, what a trio. missing Giant Silva, Wakashoryu and Ken Kaneko.

From ghetto to mainstream in one year baby.

Uncle LP with the biz plan.

that Bazza dude with the videogame character WWE13 stream makes money out of it. why can't Uncle LP hold a couple of Ultimates every month where Bob Sapp fights Mighty Mouse and Jones scraps with Bjorn Bregy?

sky is the limit, friend.

brentech

UFC 3 was a good rendition. The core game play was really fun, but the online portion was completely jacked. Otherwise I loved the game.

I really hope EA comes with something good. I almost want to pick Undisputed 3 back up, but I just need to be able to hold out longer.
By the looks of those EA clips, I really hope they don't just try to re-hash the EA MMA engine, it looks like they're fighting with pillow arms. Shit just looks so dull

Wow if Hunt messes this up that's probably it for his big fight chances. Then again, it's not like there's a lot of decent HW fighters anyway so he should get one by default.

Better than the Yuke's UFC Undisputed games IMO.

Better than UFC 2010 but no way in hell was it better than UFC 3, which was a great game. Awesome roster, PRIDE mode, improved mechanics and good career mode. The only problem is a decent CAF mode, which could have been great.

I also don't play online.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Better than UFC 2010 but no way in hell was it better than UFC 3, which was a great game. Awesome roster, PRIDE mode, improved mechanics and good career mode. The only problem is a decent CAF mode, which could have been great.

Undisputed 3 was pretty dope, but CAF was weird. I made Bish in there for some GWF shenanigans and he turned out white, which was fucked.

Evilore lost twice to Soulplaya so shit was good.

MjFrancis

The possible Mark Hunt no show had me on edge there for a second.

This is the one card I really don't want busted in pieces beforehand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
man, just saw Miami Connection.

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM, JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Is that movie not the shit? The fucking death scream had me in TEARS.

God damn I love that movie.

Friends for eternity, loyalty, honesty...

EDIT: Those interested, watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfgVj6prT4

The death scream is at approx 1:10:15 - enjoy

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Is that movie not the shit? The fucking death scream had me in TEARS.

God damn I love that movie.

Friends for eternity, loyalty, honesty...

EDIT: Those interested, watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfgVj6prT4

The death scream is at approx 1:10:15 - enjoy

Oh wow, cheers for that. I've been wanting to watch it since someone mentioned it in this thread a while ago and even checked youtube. Didn't look hard enough I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow, cheers for that. I've been wanting to watch it since someone mentioned it in this thread a while ago and even checked youtube. Didn't look hard enough I guess.

I put it on unlisted. Jumped through a ton of hoops to get it - this is before it had a sweet ass blu-ray rerelease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom