• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

For you plywood...

QmPgTfB.jpg

She knows what Gaf is too.

I have no idea who this broad is, but I think you may be giving this website a little too much credit.

^Wouldn't matter Heel. Dudes were trying to say that they found her profile here. So I asked and she said no. If she was a former Gaffer she would know what I meant.

I am shocked to see that thread still alive.

I also think I just found Jerry's alt: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57176774&postcount=317

I hate that sack of bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaffer_(filmmaking)

Considering the business she works in I have a feeling she thought you were referring to something else entirely.

She knows what Gaf is.

and I tried to erase the convo between me and her before this chick I am trying to bone saw it... No pussy for me tonight :(

Between the horrible prelims on FX and the completely mismatched main event (a middleweight coming off a loss vs a HUGE and totally dominant LHW), it would've been a miracle if 159 had big numbers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No. You show me hot chick with a shaved head i'll show you a hot chick who'd be hotter with a full head of hair.

only badass ladies can pull it off, some people aren't into badasses though

This is IT right here.

iKsSGNxFSy3PE.gif

I miss sumo as a respected discipline in the early days. If HW was an open weight division I am sure we would see more. It would pretty much be a HW exclusive discipline

Brings a tear to my eye. The world needs Shaq Diesel vs. Bash Brother Canseco now more than ever, friend.

I would pay to see Hong Man Choi vs Tim Sylvia and like every second of it

As much shit as he gets, Hong Man Choi really wasn't terrible, given his size. He did be Schilt in K1. Much better than Giant Silva imo.

Poor Timmeh. It was only a year ago that he was campaigning to get back into the UFC. I was actually down for him to get a chance, than his past few fights post Arlovski proved me wrong. What a lazy guy he is. He probably couldn't even beat Schaub

Heel

Best era Timmy: Fighting WSM Pudzianowski until his head is ready to pop like a balloon in a promotion ran by Butterbean, all after gettng knocked clean by a 50 year old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom