• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

holy shit, what a right hook. can you gif that, chits?

dude's soul left for a couple of seconds.

That shit was gnarly man. Unfortunately, my gif making friend doesn't seem to be in today
Edit: nevermind
768632408.gif

What, blood dragon uses that song? Haven't played it yet because Far Cry 3 runs like shit on my computer which discouraged me from getting it. Also, fucking uPlay.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Watching SFL now.. Anyone getting up in Nerd Chat for this?
Can't stay for it all unfortunately. Gotta count money then head to the bank, get a fade, buy a new phone (S4), pre-order Dragon's Crown, and get a couple hours of sleep...all before getting drunk at work for the Heat game.

such a scrap, dat outsourced Verizon call-center technique.

announcers counting bodyshots like wrestling punches in the top turnbuckle.

glorious.

commentary-less Dubai is like old-schools japanese wrestling videos on YT. i hope the crowd goes OOOOOOOOHHHHH and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *polite clapping*.

edit: there you go, people speaking.

edit: ladies fight at SFL now.

Heel, i'm gonna record the K-1 stuff today.
you vs me for the main event.
Can vs Jerry for the co.
undecided on the rest of the card. probably cumbr, chits and lence vs the canucks, will sort out the rest.

edit: holy shit, what a promo by Kumar. yes, i already reset my router, bro.

edit: USA USA USA USA!!!!!

Heel

lmao both Dubai FC fighters standing in the ring with their hands on their hips....in the middle of the round.

THIS IS A CLASSIC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What in the SHIT am I missing this is so weird to hear

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Holy fuck at this Dubai stream. HOLY FUCK

I caught the end of that round and both guys looked totally and completely fucked. Like seeing two superheavyweights fight halfway up Mt. Everest.

I thought he was going for a pinfall at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom