• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
War Rockhold.

A couple friends of mine were discussing this Victor/Rock fight and one of them said he had Luke the Rock winning. Other one said "WTF is Luke gonna do, well-round the fuck out of Victor? Luke's game is pretty much being okay at things."

Truer words have never been spoken.

A couple friends of mine were discussing this Victor/Rock fight and one of them said he had Luke the Rock winning. Other one said "WTF is Luke gonna do, well-round the fuck out of Victor? Luke's game is pretty much being okay at things."

He's gonna show Belfort how movie stars do it, and then propose to Ronda at the end of the fight. Their first magazine cover will be called "Rockhonda", their baby will be a star.

DKehoe

Vitor could just flake out and let Rockhold decision him

lol did you watch the Trout fight? I'll take a bet that Canelo gets mollywhopped.

Marquez vs. Bradley I believe. Not sure when.

Canelo was just off that night. Oldweather is going down. He can't fuck with a mexican ginger.

Marquez is fighting Bradley on the 14th of September.

I want nothing more than to see Marquez knock Bradley the fuck out.

It will take me back to the old days. Chavez/Whitaker up in this bitch. I'm gonna need to order 15 lbs of asada.

Get that keg of Tecate and some limes bro. Maybe some cases of Modelo Especial. Shit is going to be popping.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Canelo will lose a UD to PBF. If PBF tries to bang he's going to get got. Other then that i dont see canelo having shit for mayweather.

Heel

Canelo was just off that night. Oldweather is going down. He can't fuck with a mexican ginger.

Canelo is gonna eat Godweather's one piece like an ear of elote, playboy. If you ain't feelin' that, I'm bringing party favors to Scooter's fiesta.

EEzSvNE.jpg

No cisco.

Ginger is going to win. If not this can be my Okami moment.

EDIT: Why is it that each time a friend of mine comes back from South America they are banging a fine ass chick. Do those women just have low standards or something? These dudes can't get any play here in the states.

So last night my friend posted a picture of this chick I use to see all over Fresno. Somehow I started chatting with her friend/hot chick. Next thing I know we are talking and she asking when am I going home. So I add her and this is the first picture on her wall...

dammit. She's fucking Eastern Euro too. :(

Sometimes I wish Frank Mir fans would just keep it to themselves.

I'm really fucking tired so I am not sure if this making fun of me or if you just alluded that Frank Mir is Jesus.

Friend's I've been awake since like 7 AM sunday morning. KILL ME!

ShaneB

Speaking of misery, Leafs fans :(

Yeah, that was a tough game to watch, and I wouldn't even call myself a Leaf fan per se. I love seeing them do well, but it's nice seeing them fail too, so there's a bit of schadenfreude going on. That collapse was just cruel, and it doesn't help that I hate the Bruins. Fuck.

ShaneB

Sorry bros but WTF happened? They were up when I last checked.

Yeah, up 4-1 with about 10 minutes left. Bruins scored to make it 4-2, and then scored two quick goals near the end of the third period to tie it up and send it to overtime, where lo and behold, they score and win, completing the comeback 5-4.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Front Row Ginger said:
--Breaking-- #ufc164 verbally agreed to @Alistairovereem vs. Travis Browne.

Browne by 12-6 elbows in the clinch.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hapa is #10 in the UFC rankings and the only non-UFC fighter you might rank over him is Barnett. Then again, Barnett's best win in the last 5 years is probably Monson.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Vitor will finish Rockhold. I guarantee it

If Rockhold survives the second round it'll be a miracle. Vitor by second round TKO.

I said a long time ago that Rockhold would struggle to get a split decision against Jason MacDonald and I stand by that assertion.

Vitor is getting a rematch against Anderson. Or failing that give him Dan Henderson in a TRT on a Pole Match.

I can't stand Hapa. I hope Reem rips his ugly head off and shits down his neck

Overeem is in that precarious "exposed" situation where everyone now just expects him to lose.

Browne may be too strong for him, but if Overeem doesn't finish him in the first then something is seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom