• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reem will come in that fight as serious as shit. He was so embarrassed with that KO loss to Bigfoot that he was in hiding for months in his home country and rarely made any public appearances. I expect him to be a man possessed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reem will come in that fight as serious as shit. He was so embarrassed with that KO loss to Bigfoot that he was in hiding for months in his home country and rarely made any public appearances. I expect him to be a man possessed.

that's what he needs to be. If he can't bring it, it's curtains. should be entertaining if his heart is in the right place and it sounds like it is.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I'm inclined to agree with our limousine riding, jet flying friend here. I imagine Reem will come in focused and using his old high guard to protect dat chin.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I'm inclined to agree with our limousine riding, jet flying friend here. I imagine Reem will come in focused and using his old high guard to protect dat chin.

I agree as well, it's put up or shut up time.

Also, who is Hapa?

Also, who is Hapa?

this Sloth looking motherfucker can:

Travis-Browne-0011.jpg

MjFrancis

Travis Browne should be just another can for The Reem to crush. His only chance is 12-6 elbows in the first. Likewise, if Overeem can't finish this in the first, he's done in the UFC. They may even give him a title shot but his marketability will drop like a ton of bricks. Then again Shane Carwin was still recently considered a top tenner without having fought in years and Mark Hunt is on the cusp of a title shot. The HW division is in a strange place right now.

brentech

I had to buy back UFC 3. Waiting for even info on EA's UFC game in getting tiring and I needed a fix.
It's fun to play around with.
Luckily my save was backed up on PSN cloud. I had over 830 matches fought and it was last played in July 2012. Insane.

MjFrancis

Thanks, it's hard to keep track of all these stupid nicknames.
I've been following this sport and this thread for years and I still have to look up half the people these guys go on about. It's like they come back from chat speaking a whole new language.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I have a feeling that Overeem fans are going to be in for the Mirko CroCop UFC experience.

It's going to be Deja Vu.

I don't care nearly enough about the Reem for that same soul crushing feeling when Gonzaga HK CropCop into the recycling bin. But yeah, it's always a possibility.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I've been following this sport and this thread for years and I still have to look up half the people these guys go on about. It's like they come back from chat speaking a whole new language.

There's a fine line between hobby and obsession
miles wide sometimes

I don't even know why they call him that... unless he is an actual Hapa. He is from Hawaii. So you never know.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
An unfortunate soul thought my avatar was a self pic. McKayla-GAF is now growing unintentionally.

Well, Hapa is his actual nickname so this isn't actually one of our memes.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
wash you villainous mouth, hush the poisonous spells that slither from your foul tongue, Barnett would beat every UFC HW.

book it.

We've seen it time and time again, playboy. Only thing that happens when you put two grapplers in the cage is neither being willing to engage resulting in a shittastic kickboxing match. I'm not trying to watch Mir throw awkward looking and poorly timed head kicks.

I'm assuming said unfortunate soul was admiring your athleticism in a purely non-sexual way?
Dude wanted to get at my guts, no doubt.

Heel

Cormier says the day after the Barnett fight he was laid up in bed. The day after the Mir fight? On the beach.

Clack a few beads on your MMA Abacus, playboys. The math don't lie.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
UFC has signed 2 heavyweights with lots of Zs and Vs in their names, which only means good things

Polish heavyweight Daniel Omielanczuk has been on a tear of late. He's currently riding an 11 fight win streak and is 15–3–1 overall, with one no-contest.

Ukrainian, Nikita Krylov is a prospect in the truest sense. At only 20 years old he already holds an undefeated, 14–0 record. None of his professional fights have gone the distance and his victories have been well split with 9 coming by submission and 5 by KO/TKO.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just realized dunham dos anjos is this weekend. that should be a hell of a fight.

I'm having a fun time imagining the kind of person who would step out of an Ultimate-themed Dodge Dart.

A guy that wants you to "invest" in his company that makes "really sweet graphic t-shirts for an upscale customer." No seriously, he's got a guy who runs the bottle service at the Ghost Bar doing the designs, and everybody loves them.

(Full Disclosure: I actually had this conversation with a guy a few months ago. Only he agreed to cut me in on this fabulous deal if I'd only do all the photography and video for his company for free.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom