• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't one of these basement dwellers buy a Wii u at launch?
Hey it emulates SNES games pretty well. And Nintendo Land is fun.

Also, looks like Nathan Diaz is facing some disciplinary action or possibly release from the UFC for his twitter chin checking of that bitchmade sorry excuse for a fighter named Bryan Caraway. Fuck that motherfucker.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Also, looks like Nathan Diaz is facing some disciplinary action or possibly release from the UFC for his twitter chin checking of that bitchmade sorry excuse for a fighter named Bryan Caraway. Fuck that motherfucker.

Losing to Thomson really seems to have set him off. He used to be the more normal and composed Diaz brother. Worst part is that instead of the rambling insights of his older brother we get a public tantrum.

muddream

Banned
Hey it emulates SNES games pretty well. And Nintendo Land is fun.

Looks like Zuffa has their priorities straight. Also related to Zuffa's impeding demise: Does anyone give a single fuck about any fight on tomorrow's card? There's usually at least one undercard fight between two fun fighters to look forward to, but damn...that meh main event is the most compelling matchup.

Looks like Zuffa has their priorities straight. Also related to Zuffa's impeding demise: Does anyone give a single fuck about any fight on tomorrow's card? There's usually at least one undercard fight between two fun fighters to look forward to, but damn...that meh main event is the most compelling matchup.

Other than Belfort and Rockhold and seeing how bad Jacare destroys Camozzi, not only don't I care about the other fights, I barely know any of the other fighters. Is this card filled with TUF Brazil guys or something?

MjFrancis

Worst trend in AAA "games". Spend more time watching lame cut scenes and other non interactive parts to be more cinematic.
This is the truth right here. It wouldn't be so bad if the cut scenes were good (everyone here watches movies, right?) but even games with supposedly good stories end up sucking noodles in that department. They can't hold a candle to even the most mediocre movies, let alone the good ones. So why bother?

Even a kick ass game like Bayonetta with somewhat interesting cut scenes drag on far too long. I beat that game four times over and I've never watched a cut scene past Chapter 10 (and only on the first playthrough). Shit got old and I wanted to get back to the real meat of the game - killing angels.

I don't even care about video games anymore honestly. I have completely switched off.

I'll probably get Last of Us when I'm feeling bored and it's available for 20e.

Worst trend in AAA "games". Spend more time watching lame cut scenes and other non interactive parts to be more cinematic.

Games are terrible these days. No satisfaction to beating one. Kids these days want to experience games like movies. Us older peeps like to well, play games as games. Enjoy the challenge.

I don't even care about video games anymore honestly. I have completely switched off.

I'll probably get Last of Us when I'm feeling bored and it's available for 20e.

i'm hype for next gen for some reason.

going PS4, never owned a single piece of Sony hardware (K-1 stuff is obviously emulated).

muddream

Banned
i'm hype for next gen for some reason.

going PS4, never owned a single piece of Sony hardware (K-1 stuff is obviously emulated).

Ya, I'm only excited for coop games like Destiny, tho. Skipped last gen with no regrets, nothing but bad to mediocre Half-Life 2 clones...pretty much all the worthwhile games eventually made it to PC anyway.

MMA-GAF |OT5| We Don't Play Kideo Games Anymore And Are Too Cynical Now To Enjoy MMA

It's like that episode of South Park where Stan hears shitting sounds coming out of everyone who talks.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
MMA-GAF |OT5| We Don't Play Kideo Games Anymore And Are Too Cynical Now To Enjoy MMA

It's like that episode of South Park where Stan hears shitting sounds coming out of everyone who talks.
Thank you Uncle Pauly, call these clowns out.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=559004

EA dude spitting venom, holy shit.

the Nintendo fans meltdowns are insane.

The Nintendo fan meltdowns are why I've been in Gaming side so much lately. There's a new one every day, some times several.

I was a HD-DVD early adopter w/50+ movies.

mj-laughing.gif

Paul "Tellys" Kelly convicted of trafficking heroin and being "the boss" of drug gang

Oi judge m8, chav nicked me wallet so I had to sell some smack to afford coverin up that Wolfslair tattoo n that.

Kelly, 28, whose nickname is “Tellys”, fought in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) matches from Abu Dhabi to Detroit before losing to an American in 2011 and being let go by the organisation.

this made me chuckle.

wot m8? lost to one of them yankees?

Heel

During his trial he claimed he earned £100,000 a year and did not need to deal drugs for money.

But prosecutor David McLachlan said the fighting money had dried up after he left UFC and ended up losing a “journeyman” bout in India.

Pretending that Mixed Martials are an employable skill when you're losing in Super Fight League? They've got this cunt dead to rights.

Pretending that Mixed Martials are an employable skill when you're losing in Super Fight League? They've got this cunt dead to rights.
Yeah if I had fought in the UFC and then ended up losing to some Pradeep Singh Kumar motherfucker in New Delhi I'd probably resort to some shit like that myself.

that EA guy shitting on Nintendo thread has become a classic.

it's both the best and the worst of Gaming Side rolled into a 22 page thread.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom