• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
1.gif

I had a vague recollection that viToRT was fighting sometime soon.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Is Vitor having the MMA version of a celebrity breakdown? First he cant make his own testosterone now he's got the haircut of a backup dancer. This man needs jesus in his life.

Heel

This match up is pretty intriguing IMO. I feel like Ruke Lockhold is a better athlete with better movement than Bisping. Interested to see if he can avoid getting killed fast by Victor's old man strength early on. Also feel like Ruke has shown some really sloppy telegraphed takedown shots that could cost him against an experienced opponent.

Heel

Match ends in a draw and the game marked it as a victory for heel.

iN2Zykeg4zOLm.gif

What can I say, I'm good at winning decisions.

USybCrD.jpg

Tell me friend, would you consider this situation even? You're running from the action like a prime Carlos Condit as I pepper you with hot ones.

jbmV8uZRYsw98U.jpg

Heel

Brother Heel I still gotta learn the game, playboy.

Ah, okay no rush. Just concentrate on setting waypoints and aiming cones to start.

FS just confused me. :( I wanted to like it, but I couldn't wrap my head around it. Dig the concept though and graphic style.

Just start with the basics and worry about the rest as you learn. It's really only as complex as you want it to be.

that looks like the worst game ever.

don't bother throwing the "gameplay" argument.

This is the undeserved rematch after the veteran Pitbull got mollywhopped by a young buck.

Evidence incoming.

that looks like the worst game ever.

don't bother throwing the "gameplay" argument.

Your face looks like the worst game ever.

FS just confused me. :( I wanted to like it, but I couldn't wrap my head around it. Dig the concept though and graphic style.

Really? FS isn't even that complex.

Brother Heel I still gotta learn the game, playboy.

...well fuck

It's fun when I play it

Add me :)

Edit: Heel 10-7'd me in the first match, it was really bad.

As soon as that rocket hit my machine gunner I knew the match was lost.

By the way, does the iPad version come with the Red DLC? I may have to buy it if the answer is yes.

dream

I kind of want to get Frozen Specter but I gots it for the PC and from what I remember, I was nowhere near enough of a gangster to understand it.

The Nintendo fan meltdowns are why I've been in Gaming side so much lately. There's a new one every day, some times several.

I feel sorry for the kids that got snookered, but the beta manbaby breakdowns are the BEST. Until they try to get argumentative, then I want to finger wag like Dikembe Motumbo while saying "You paid $400 for a last-gen Nostalgia Box with a Nook tablet glued to the controller for the express purpose of waiting around for some sixty year old man's sequels...why do you now expect the whole third-party world to beat a path to your door?"

LOL.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
That's bullshit though. Healy got popped by the state commission. Mr. Meisha didn't say shit until he was asked about how he felt cashing that big-ass check.

This dude is snitching cause of butthurt. That's way worse.

Caraway could also just have taken the money and kept his mouth shut, instead he decided to talk about how he hates weed etc... If you make judgements like that in public you're fair game. It's the same as when Jones cultivated his good guy image, told stories about snitching on kids at school and claimed the UFC would never have to worry about him getting a DUI then got all pissy when people jumped on him for being a hypocrite.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Just saw the craziest low blow in recent history for me. Guy on RUFF 9 got kicked that hard he spewed up, doctors and nurses got called in and he needed to be carried out on a sit-down stretcher.

Matthew Riddle is now a Bellator fighter

The concept alone of Askren vs. Riddle is making me feel drowsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom