• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Can't believe y'all are watching those whiny multimillionaire basketball players instead of the good hockey that's happening right now.
What's hockey? Oh yeah that regional sport that people near the Canadian border and Canadians play.
fans of actual sport, not american self masturbation shitfests, should watch the Europa League final.
The Europa League is about as meaningful as the Carling Cup. "Woo! We won! We're the 17th best team in Europe!" It's the NIT of European football.
WELL, nobody cares about the ze germanz final, it's a game we've already seen 92 times.

Benfica vs Chelsea at least is fresh, 3rd time in history they play vs each other.
LOL, who are you crappin,' friend? This Bayern team has potential to go down as an all-time great team and Dortmund has been kicking their ass as of late. It's going to be hype.
That doesn't fucking matter. Rules are rules, playboy. I don't like all the dumb rules I follow at work either but I still follow them because I can make simple, sound decisions.
Indeed friend. The rules are dumb but if it comes down to getting cheddar or being a dumbass and risking it all, getting cheddar it is. It's not like these dudes are periodically getting drug tested like at a real job.

MjFrancis

Well unless the guy smoke a blunt in the locker room before heading into the ring I don't see the issue. Unless somebody is trying to sell me wolf tickets on how these guys don't take dick squat for the pain during camp...
Really the only issue I have with it is he was too stupid to hide it or quit for a few weeks to come clean for testing. That's an amateur mistake.

ShaneB

I like this gif, I hope you do too.

tumblr_m3124ia4RJ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

From the Jennie Runk thread:

We celebrate womens athleticism in MMA-GAF. Just another feather in our cap.

I'm sorry to do this, and next time I'll post a .gif of Rose Namajunas' Flying Armbar, I promise...but bear with me bros, while I wipe the mediocrity from my eyes from that thread by looking at some photos of a really beautiful woman...

iCYzIdtGQB1Kr.jpg
ibtwVneCJr3I6N.jpg
i8xUZ5AZKGxlM.jpg
idVAGnsX3EdT1.png
i6JzrbNHU55wd.jpg
ibgA5e6wrD41fZ.jpg

Sorry I had to do that, but please understand, it was an emergency.

Vio-Lence

Banned
boneski what was your previous avatar? i'd imagine switching to anything MGS would be a massive downgrade compared to what graced your user name before.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Before Big Boss it was Raiden. Before Raiden it was a classy picture of Bayonetta, which you also don't like. And before that it was the Miami Herald front page of when the Heat won the title.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I've had the same avatar since I got here. There was one guy with the same avatar and almost the same name (Commander Keen), but I haven't seen him around in a couple of years.

ShaneB

Still repping the only avatar I've had here, good old Labrador flag. Only changes made were christmas-ify and add a stanley cup to it.

Heel

I don't abandon my trains. I just happen to have so many that there's always a few needing repairs. Step your game up, playboys.

iH9VlH9oC1LVg.png

I like that last little bit at the end of the article.
"it's really hard for me rationalize him losing $130K and having a career-defining win taken away, when Vitor Belfort is about fight with a commission-approved testosterone exemption."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom