• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Was the ref waiting for him to die or something?

dqxBv3Y.gif

Big John had flashbacks.

charsace

Bisping vs Vitor will be closer than most people think. Bisping is a better fighter than a lot a people give him credit for. If he had a good chin he would probably be a top fighter.

The problem with Bisping is that he's just not threatening. He's not KOing guys and he's sure as shit not pullin off any impressive subs. He's got the tools to win fights but is just not big threat.

Also terrible decision. The judges sure love CB fartface

The problem with Bisping is that he's just not threatening. He's not KOing guys and he's sure as shit not pullin off any impressive subs. He's got the tools to win fights but is just not big threat.

Your crazy brah if you thought that Brahzilian won that fight.

Hex

Banned
CB did not win that fight.
I can see it being close, but not that close.
And I REALLY hope that asshat in his corner who is goading the crowd gets caught in an alley before he leaves Brazil.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CB did not win that fight.
I can see it being close, but not that close.
And I REALLY hope that asshat in his corner who is goading the crowd gets caught in an alley before he leaves Brazil.
How did he not? Near finish in rd 2 and he controlled most of the 3rd.

thefro

Bisping vs Vitor will be closer than most people think. Bisping is a better fighter than a lot a people give him credit for. If he had a good chin he would probably be a top fighter.

You mean if he had any power at all in his hands.

The only guy who's KOed him is Hendo with the H-Bomb

MjFrancis

I thought that was close. I wouldn't have wanted to been a judge for that. I was going for Sarafian but CB took round two and round three was a pretty crazy back and forth. It all came down to RD3, really, and I'd have to watch that again just to take a stab at who should have won that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom