• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
I have heard some of their shit. Good band.

ifd6x4yDvNvLq.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If you think you're going to mitigate crazy with skin color or nationality friend bone, you got another coming. You're just as likely to get hatcheted in your sleep. However good luck in your pursuits, and my i add; shame on you for not sharing any tales from the strip joint yet.
I know I'm not going to mitigate the crazy, it will always manifest, but it will be a different kind of crazy and I want to know how it goes myself. I'm in the "I want to try as much new shit as I can because I'm staring 30" stage of my life.

As for the strip joint, eh nothing too crazy has happened. It's become 100% routine by now and I'm in the "dealing with office politics daily" stage. Especially since I lost a shift and the new owner is inept and management got neutered and blah blah boring.

Oh and I started going to the gym again. I'm not getting as tired as I used to :) I also dropped significant weight in the past few months, I'm at ~165 now down from 205 months ago.

@johnalessio79 1m
Does Tate & Caraway have horseshoes in there ass?? did they insert one in each others anus?? ..... If so did it hurt cause seems to work??

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sucks to hear about the Zingano injury, Tate has nothing new for Rousey and will lose the rematch the exact same way.

damn :(

sorry to hear

Is this the one who nearly killed you?

No. Being from that part of the world and growing up amongst the herd I can safely say they may be the only group I make it a point to avoid. Trust me. Thats a pandora's box you dont want to open..or stick something into. Both.

MjFrancis

I don't understand why she can't coach injured. Also she's kinda hot in this pic.
She could do the job just fine, but there probably wouldn't be a coach v. coach fight, which doesn't always happen anyways (I still want to see Wandy take on Vitor again before they retire - preferably at 205). Uncle Dana's all about that marketing hype, and apparently he's confident he can do so with a fighter who has gone 1-1 since getting a title rematch.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Uncle Dana's all about that marketing hype, and apparently he's confident he can do so with a fighter who has gone 1-1 since getting a title rematch.

Uncle Dana's confident about keeping the Rousey train rolling. Zingano is a wildcard who has the unknown quantities that could potentially have upset Rousey. Tate on the other hand has nothing new to threaten Rousey with. Her escape to victory against Kedzie was all the evidence you need of that.

Cat mauled Tate, but still didn't represent a draw or a risk to Ronda. Doesn't help that she's nice.

Tate is gonna be talking trash at least, and there will be a much bigger build up. Dana wants that grudge.

My guess - Nobody presents a threat to Rousey until McMann fights her. I'm pleased about this match up though because more screen time for Tate is a great thing in my book. I don't get the fart face complaints.

Why is Maia getting a can opponent? Dude has been tooling dudes lately, give him a contender.
I have to agree that Maia 3-0 versus Koscheck coming off two straight losses doesn't exactly seem like the best possible match up. Especially considering Maia's most recent win (Fitch) is against a fighter who is very similar in style to Koscheck. Maia doesn't have a lot to gain on this one.

Dana White with a baseball bat and ski mask.

My first thought. I just pictured the top half of a white dome poking out the top of some bushes right before he attacks. And when he's done he stands above her and says "This was the most vicious beat down in UFC history!"

MjFrancis

I'll agree with industrian on this one. Cat could potentially stop the Ronda Rousey hype train, while Tate is much less likely to do so. The UFC couldn't be happier with this matchup. And it will fit in with the trend of title fight squash matches they seem so eager to promote.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So I get to see Tate on tv every week (except not since I won't have FS1)? Cool with me, brehs.

And why the hell did pauly get banned?

muddream

Banned
Miesha would need to make full use of the Cro Cop guard to pull that off, which in turn requires an honorable Japanese ref and her being the cash cow.

I missed your inappropriate posts, parrotbeak. Glad your posting career is back on track.
Work has just been really draining. I think I have the energy to make one post a day.

Commenting on a woman's physical appearance? I'd be careful with that kind of hate speech around these parts...
I just think her look of determination and strength to push through this set back is really sexy.

He likes his women incapacitated is what he's trying to say I think.
I don't know about incapacitated. She could probably still ko me from the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom