• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen, friend, i couldn't find the MP3 of that song i showed you so back to ABBA you went. i deleted some folks, it's gonna go with mostly the chat regulars at first with some fictional shit to spice things up.

i'm serious when i say that, if this thing takes off and i make money out of it, will give 5 or 10$ to everyone every time they get used in streams.

vCj3uNN.png

big deal, he was dunked in some water for a moment while some old dude said some words

It was a big deal in my family. My family is super religious. So to combat it I am teaching him a bunch of different mythology and science so he understands that it's all stories people made up because they didn't understand how the shit works and now we have a better understanding of what is going down in the universe.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Keen, friend, i couldn't find the MP3 of that song i showed you so back to ABBA you went. i deleted some folks, it's gonna go with mostly the chat regulars at first with some fictional shit to spice things up.

i'm serious when i say that, if this thing takes off and i make money out of it, will give 5 or 10$ to everyone every time they get used in streams.

http://i.imgur.com/vCj3uNN.png
Some of these songs you really couldn't have picked any better.

Vio-Lence

Banned
at least LP went out on his shield. not like he was wrong.

i remember when i watched that awful videogames trope video pauly linked. people payed 160k for a sequel. smh.

You know those really awesome 70's Yakuza films? Imagine if someone turned them into a video game but amped up the Japanese craziness by 100x. In the second game you cage fight a tiger.

I would actually like to see a game that just matched the level of craziness from those '70s crime-sploitation flicks 1:1; a game full of dirty, conniving, violent, loathsome fuckers. The Yakuza series is fine, but I'd like something a little more grounded (not realistic, just less fantastic) - something more like The Yakuza Papers, or the movies that followed that series.

I'd only want one game like that, though - just to say that it was made (although I'd also want it to be good too, of course). Too many of 'em and whoever makes 'em might run the whole idea into the ground.

Huh. That took way less time than I imagined it would. Darren Crisp Jr. is going to be on the card somehow, so that's something.

Eastern Euro or regular euro?

Both. I miss my french girlfriend. Wish she never died... :(

So as long as they arent from the states?

About 90% of the women I meet in Cali are exactly like the women I do not see myself in a relationship with. So I don't even attempt it anymore. One night stands= I can leave and not listen to them talk about some vapid shit.

Sums up how I feel most of the time...

“I want someone who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don't already know and make me laugh. I don't care what you look like, just turn me on. And if you can do that, I will follow you on bloody stumps through the snow. I will nibble your mukluks with my own teeth. I will do your windows. I will care about your feelings. Just have something in there.”
― Henry Rollins, Black Coffee Blues

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
LP you banned trophyless cunt you never made a theme for me.
American (white) women are shameless manipulative backstabbers. Hispanic women attach to you like parasites after a month of being with them (before eventually either getting crazy possesive/jealous or backstabbing). I'm with El Capitán on this one. Personally, I'm looking for a black or asian chick to date nowadays because the bullshit with the rest is just too much and I need to change things up (after all, the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results).

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
LP you banned trophyless cunt you never made a theme for me.
American (white) women are shameless manipulative backstabbers. Hispanic women attach to you like parasites after a month of being with them (before eventually either getting crazy possesive/jealous or backstabbing). I'm with El Capitán on this one. Personally, I'm looking for a black or asian chick to date nowadays because the bullshit with the rest is just too much and I need to change things up (after all, the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results).

If you think you're going to mitigate crazy with skin color or nationality friend bone, you got another coming. You're just as likely to get hatcheted in your sleep. However good luck in your pursuits, and my i add; shame on you for not sharing any tales from the strip joint yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom