• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
a psycho duck you say?

Psyduck.gif

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Pic of Hunt's toe. Linked because that shit's gross. "There's the toes troops 6 stitches and fractured bone"

a psycho duck you say?

Psyduck.gif

Haha, it could be one of those annoyingly depressing back-stories people make up for kids' shows: your rival in pokemon was an orphan, it was all a hallucination of an insane kid in an asylum, that sort of thing.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Shenmue 3?

You're more likely to get Shenmue 1 & 2 HD versions to test the waters first.

And if they were to fix up the controls I'd be there day one. Fuck using the Dreamcast's d-pad.

I've never played Yakuza, but Shenmue sucks so you're probably right.

Edit: Heel, you're a free man now. Let's see were your allegiances lie.

You know those really awesome 70's Yakuza films? Imagine if someone turned them into a video game but amped up the Japanese craziness by 100x. In the second game you cage fight a tiger.

Japanese wackiness doesn't make good gameplay.

It's kind of an rpg with random encounters. You level up by buying more fighting moves, finishing moves, and energy. So by the end you're just this badass Yakuza dude. The story is where the craziness happens.

FACE

Banned
It isn't limited to japanese games, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is aesthetically interesting and occasionally funny, however, the boring Far Cry 3 gameplay is still there so it's not a good game.

dream

I buy every one of them because I have a sad, pathological need to be surprised with gifts, and I am addicted to the feeling I get from the "we've added more games" thing they do.

MjFrancis

Late UFC 160 impressions.

Donald Cerrone v. K.J. Noons wasn't as competitive as I had hoped. Donald is a fickle fighter it seems - he's either winning with ease or losing in the most spectacular fashion possible. He should be a high-tier gatekeeper in the LW division for a long time, and if he can string together another 4-fight win streak against ranked opponents I'd love to see him get a shot at the belt.

Whatever myth may had been left behind Gray Maynard has now been shattered. If he can climb out of the hole he's fell in it won't be for a long time now, and he's not getting any younger. I won't miss him, his arrogance or his tramp stamp.

Glover Teixeira won back some respect I lost for him after that awful fight against Rampage. The cardinal sin a fighter can cross is putting on a boring performance. Again, I'm a fan of Cowboy because win or lose, he's entertaining. My worry with Teixeira is that he'll stall against stiffer competition, which is not something I want to watch in the LHW division.

JDS v. Mark Hunt was one of the better HW fights I've had the privilege of watching. Hunt can stand toe-to-toe with the best in the division, which is amazing all on it's own. There was constant tension and for a minute there, I really thought Hunt could do it.

Whittaker, Colton Smith, and Roop deserve mentioning for making the undercard worth watching. Roop especially deserves credit since bantamweight needs every good fight it can get to justify it's existence among the greater UFC divisions.

FACE

Banned
I buy every one of them because I have a sad, pathological need to be surprised with gifts, and I am addicted to the feeling I get from the "we've added more games" thing they do.

I used to be like that, but then I realized that I have more far indie platformers than the patience required to play them.

I enjoyed it a bit, but I have a hard time really calling it a game. Not something you go through more than once

You walk, recite some poetry and stare at the pretty scenery. Not something you should go through, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom