• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

The Fox Sports 1 card just got another awesome fight. Kelvin Gastelum vs. Paulo Thiago

Just need my cable provider to confirm that they're not going to try anything shifty. I have SPEED network, so I should still get the channel if it truly is just replacing that.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Just need my cable provider to confirm that they're not going to try anything shifty. I have SPEED network, so I should still get the channel if it truly is just replacing that.

'Sir we only offer Fox Sports 1 as a part of a sports package which includes ESPN 6, CSCNBC1, ESPN 'zone' 3, MSG1 and Sports Memorabilia Home Shoping Network all for a low monthly price of 29.99 for the first 3 months. Would you like us to go ahead and upgrade your account?'.

'Sir we only offer Fox Sports 1 as a part of a sports package which includes ESPN 6, CSCNBC1, ESPN 'zone' 3, MSG1 and Sports Memorabilia Home Shoping Network all for a low monthly price of 29.99 for the first 3 months. Would you like us to go ahead and upgrade your account?'.

The probable accuracy of these words is eerie. Do you work for Comcast?

muddream

Banned
That's a legendary Pride-era matchup, unrestricted from the fraudulent shackles of whether someone's "in the mix*" or not.

* may not matter regarding title shots

Heel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecP3MgJJJMY

GWF 2.0 is subtitled "Faction Warfare" and there WILL be an MMA faction. The only question is which two of you will join Heel? This needs to be a unanimous decision.

I request a revolving door of Bad MMA fighters as my faction, starting with Bob "The Beast" Sapp and Robert "Hardkorowy Koksu" Burneika. My manager will be Chamber, created in the image of Bryant Gumbel.

Thank you for your hard work, Sunflower. If you need me to construct a hot promo to take your eFederation to the next level, feel free to give me a holler.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
as long as we tolerate perverts...

Please don't talk about Jerry that way.

I request a revolving door of Bad MMA fighters as my faction, starting with Bob "The Beast" Sapp and Robert "Hardkorowy Koksu" Burneika. My manager will be Chamber, created in the image of Bryant Gumbel.

Thank you for your hard work, Sunflower. If you need me to construct a hot promo to take your eFederation to the next level, feel free to give me a holler.

i7Tdqf0yq7834.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Bryant Gumbel. Bob Sappu. It shall be done. (Can might be in this too.)

Welcome back friend LP

yo, Gr1m.

alot of shit happened, so here it goes:

1 - Cat's injury is a work
2 - everything GSP says is a work
3 - Barnett gonna finish Mir
4 - WAR gonna be godlike
5 - Host is on some heavy shit
6 - Hapa is a fuckin cunt who beat Gonzaga with illegal elbows, i hope Reem fucks him up
7 - Tito and wife are cunts
8 - AstroZombie ditched metal and now listens to Kanye, fuckin polyester wearing dirtbag
9 - Sonnen gonna 30-27 Shogun, which leads me to...
10 - ... Host still on some heavy shit
11 - my e-fed is at a crossroads

also, drm and cumbr:

3wgDL22.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Robert Drysdale and Hoger Gracie signed with the Ultimate. Don't give Drysdale any strikers and he'll be the next UFC hype machine.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
yo, Gr1m.

alot of shit happened, so here it goes:

1 - Cat's injury is a work
2 - everything GSP says is a work
3 - Barnett gonna finish Mir
4 - WAR gonna be godlike
5 - Host is on some heavy shit
6 - Hapa is a fuckin cunt who beat Gonzaga with illegal elbows, i hope Reem fucks him up
7 - Tito and wife are cunts
8 - AstroZombie ditched metal and now listens to Kanye, fuckin polyester wearing dirtbag
9 - Sonnen gonna 30-27 Shogun, which leads me to...
10 - ... Host still on some heavy shit
11 - my e-fed is at a crossroads
I believe/agree with all of this.

Fifty

Nothing like a totally irrelevant main event consisting of a guy whose only asset is his mouth versus a guy whose only asset is his fanboys from when he was in Pride to kick off a new channel.

At least tickets will likely be cheap to Boston. I feel bad for those people who already bought tickets to 161. The only way that living in Winnipeg can be worse (I know, I lived there for a year) would be to waste $400 on a main event with an old man on TRT versus a guy whose last fight was a patty-cake battle for theages.

brentech

That is precisely my fear. They have a monopoly on my area. There is no other option for broadband and TV unless you go with a dish service.

And just recently they decided they're going to start doing a usage cap on bandwidith. 200GB per month.
I totally eat that up. So dumb. pretty soon I'll have to get a second mortgage for cable bills. (not really, but yea, I'm pissed)

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Manny Newton would probably two-piece current day QRJ, lol
Indeed. Manny The Kingslayer is the best black fighter Bellator has.

The Fox Sports 1 card just got another awesome fight. Kelvin Gastelum vs. Paulo Thiago
Stop making up names. I know Paulo Thiago but you clearly made up the other name.

This is actually a better fight! Keyword being fight.

I feel like we're in MMA offseason or worse. No Bellator, boring on paper UFC cards with joke main events that I miss due to work, I don't even feel like I watch this sport anymore.

Stop making up names. I know Paulo Thiago but you clearly made up the other name.
Look at what you've done, drm.

In other news, Pacey from Dawson's Creek BJJ star Robert Drysdale will be making his UFC debut at Light Heavyweight versus Ednaldo Oliveira aka that weirdly-shaped Brazilian LHW who doesn't look athletic at all.

This fight will take place at UFC 163: Aldo vs. Pettis in Rio.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...ale-signs-ufc-will-debut-against-oliveira-rio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom