• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need 2 more MMA-GAF reps for GWF 2.0. I will await your decision on which champions to join your esteemed Heel.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
more great MMA shirts
U5WreuD.png

Another quote from Shogun:
@ShogunRua said:
I’m very sad that I won’t be able to fight at June 15. I got so much ready for this with my team of coaches. I was crazy to fight. I had already changed my strategy, I was ready to get in action, but the UFC told my manager that Sonnen had problems to get a visa to fly to Canada. That’s why they cancelled the fight, and that’s a shame. I’ll have to wait a little longer to fight again, but my will is only getting bigger. UFC asked me to keep training, that I would fight on August 17, at Boston. I’d like to thank the support of my fans, they always gave me strength to train harder and fight

Shael is a lock. Shogun will be looking for an oxygen tank as usual halfway through the second after defending TDs.

Fraudgun knows this so his camp narc'd Sonnen out to the Canadian border patrol.

He is a felon and known drug abuser.
Nah he just didn't disclose his TRT is all. Measuring T/E via urine isn't a reliable measurement of T level if you're on TRT, you need to look at blood.

It's possible for someone's Testosterone/Epitestosterone ratio to be all out of wack and to actually have normal T levels if someone is on TRT.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
lol I know this, I was joking.
I kind of figured, but felt that the power of journeyman wrestlers to score freak upsets over young LHW GOATs was worth repeating, especially considering recent developments and their toes. Not that it matters now :(

Chael's been getting LHW fights lined up all over the place. Wasn't he meant to fight Griffin, then Wand? If he doesn't fight Shogun at a later date maybe he'll replace Davis against Machida, since there's a "grudge" there and having Phil derailed by Lyoto doesn't achieve much.

Ask yourself what LW champ Bendo would look like after a couple years of the good ol' horse meat regimen...
...and then look at this:

2gqamuqqzb.jpg

Shael would have had 3 loses in a row. Good for him he couldn't get the visa. That being said, I bet Wand will beat Shael as well.

Nothing to do with Pride nutthugging. They just faced way better comp, hit hard as fuarkk and are a weight class above. Wand looked great at 205 in his last fight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shael would have had 3 loses in a row. Good for him he couldn't get the visa. That being said, I bet Wand will beat Shael as well.

Nothing to do with Pride nutthugging. They just faced way better comp, hit hard as fuarkk and are a weight class above. Wand looked great at 205 in his last fight.

agreed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Chael's on a downward spiral. Good on him for standing in as much as he does but...

muddream

Banned
Bisping's got great cardio and defensive wrestling, those two don't. I'd probably pick Shogun in a 5 rounder because once both are gassed Chael will give up, but I don't see Shogun or Wand being able to get any offense off while they're being humped.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
And Rampage has signed with Bellator.

Probably the most lucrative retirement circuit deal in MMA history.

Twitter posts suggest he was close to a deal with ONE FC as well, but it must have fell through.

dream

Holy shit, this is huge. Mark my words, signing QRJ is going to be the rise of Bellator and Impact Wrestling, and will further speed up the fall of the Ultimate and WWE.

muddream

Banned
Holy shit, this is huge. Mark my words, signing QRJ is going to be the rise of Bellator and Impact Wrestling, and will further speed up the fall of the Ultimate and WWE.

Wise words, Viacom gets what this sport is about while the Dana and the Fertittas are going for desperate gimmicks such as mixed-gender TUF and a 115 lbs division.

dream

I was probably being hasty, Tim. The Ultimate is doing a fine job of imploding even without any competitive pressure from Bellator.

And a 115 lb division is the sickest thing I've ever heard of. They should be honest and call it the NAMBLAweight division.

This is obviously a big deal for Bellator because they have nobody of star caliber. Rampage will be a big fish in a small pond over there. It wont mean antyhing for UFC not to have anymore though. He wasnt exactly setting the world on fire. He's coming off three losses and when he wins its by very close decisions. Not to mention his fighting style looked lazy and one dimensional. It really looked like his heart wasn't in it and he was just collecting a paycheck. I'm hoping for his/our sake he's reinvigorated by this move to Bellator and can start putting on decent fights again.

@Astro - yeah I was just thinking about that quote. Since he said that Bellator has picked up about 10 UFC washouts.

dream

Which will rule. QRJ has an uncanny ability to make otherwise well-spoken black opponents go full ghetto. Well, except for Bones Jones, but he doesn't fit the criteria anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom