• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit ...

@arielhelwani: Dana: the guys who are complaining about the money are the guys who don't matter right now.

Please, please some enterprising billionare (Mark Cuban? MAVTV needs it!) start up a new MMA promotion with huge financial backing and lure away some huge stars from the UFC. Dana and the UFC are begging to be "WCW'd".

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Please, please some enterprising billionare (Mark Cuban? MAVTV needs it!) start up a new MMA promotion with huge financial backing and lure away some huge stars from the UFC. Dana and the UFC are begging to be "WCW'd".

Cuban owns AXSTV, home of Bad MMA.

Heel

So, this is streaming Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYwZMIYY9c8

m04FMM1.jpg

muddream

Banned
You'll find the most success by being a BadMMA can crusher and waiting for Dana to throw money at you...unless you're Eddie Alvarez.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Brethren. Happy burger beer and fireworks day to all.
Right back at ya brother Grim. I will be indulging in all three tonight at a party thrown by a dj from work. Hopefully some digits as well, like Jerry.
Nah that going to happen when Maia subs GSP.
Preach. ADCC Maia is taking some poutine home with him that night.
dream said:
Kyle Kingsbury is working on EMT training and studying to get into the fire department in California. He noted, at 30, that he’s starting to see teammates at 35 and more who now have to start from scratch at making a new life and long-term it’s the smart move. He said once he gets in the fire department, if they’re okay with him fighting, he could fight again but right now it can’t be his priority.
Something someting employable skills.
Why did Bad MMA decide to suddenly move from Friday night to Saturday? WHY. I'm not doing anything tomorrow night because I'm getting wrecked tonight. Bad MMA is ducking me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Well so far the thread is nothing but MMA-GAF trolling each other. Silver-GAF doesn't deliver the hilarity quite like JBJ-GAF does.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Well so far the thread is nothing but MMA-GAF trolling each other. Silver-GAF doesn't deliver the hilarity quite like JBJ-GAF does.
Give it a little time the thread just went up, unless the lack of interest in this fight is such that Silver-GAF doesn't bother showing up.
Machida-GAF is the most comically embarrassing of all though. I'm more embarassed being a Machida fan due to Machida-GAF's antics than I am being a Heat fan and IRL Heat fans have done some shameful shit.

Give it a little time the thread just went up, unless the lack of interest in this fight is such that Silver-GAF doesn't bother showing up.
Machida-GAF is the most comically embarrassing of all though. I'm more embarassed being a Machida fan due to Machida-GAF's antics than I am being a Heat fan and IRL Heat fans have done some shameful shit.

I've actually had UFC fans ask me when the next card is. They look legit shocked when I say "Anderson is fighting this weekend."

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Machida hasn't fought in so long I forgot about the fanboyism he can inspire. Silver-GAF needs their own charsace.

Machida hasn't fought in so long I forgot about the fanboyism he can inspire. Silver-GAF needs their own charsace.

Can't wait for Bones to kill Machida again. Chars and Cerrius going to talking about how Chida landed that one punch in the first round of their first fight until the day they die. Their grand kids will know about it.

Heel

Church. These bums are worth what they can draw, and getting paid more than that. John Cholish ain't buttering the Ultimate's bread. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom