• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I just met a vietnam vet. Spent two hours talking to him. Was not ready. Fuck.

edit ... i also got poked in the eye by an 9 year old girl.also not ready. Fuck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Meh

Uncle Dana can say what he wants but this will always be a sport for 2nd 3rd rate athletes until fighter pay rises.

Man, Central American immigrants love them some 4th of July. So dude just set something off that shook my house and turned my car alarm on.

EDIT: YES I AM DRUNK

muddream

Banned
Weedcarriers are the bane of indie rap...major execs have forced their artists to limit that fuckery to one track for almost a decade now.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Man, Central American immigrants love them some 4th of July. So dude just set something off that shook my house and turned my car alarm on.

EDIT: YES I AM DRUNK

Its cool jerome. I would have been too were i not the one handling the food and things that could potentially have set me on fire.

Saw The Master. What a beautiful movie, beautiful characters... and how the hell didn't Phoenix win the Oscar?

Yall should watch it, PT is a true artist.

To keep it short and simple, I never grew to care about any of the characters or the story being told and I found no emotional investment.

I managed to relate with their struggles of meaning, and of self meaning specially. The movie to me was more theme driven than any single conflict each character goes through, but I get what you are saying. In general they are not very relatable characters.

Got my PX5s hooked up to the PS3 to play The Last of Us. Hope I don't shit myself!

Anyone uppins have a digital audio cable splitter? And can recommend a decently priced one?

I thought nate the grate got cut?

He did, then got signed by Strikeforce and did ok and was brought back when SF got rolled into UFC.

ShaneB

I managed to relate with their struggles of meaning, and of self meaning specially. The movie to me was more theme driven than any single conflict each character goes through, but I get what you are saying. In general they are not very relatable characters.

Fair enough, glad you got something out of it :)

Oops yeah, thanks. What cables are you using? I'm using the pack in cable that comes with the PX5s but I saw it recommended to replace it with a better, more substantial optical cable.

Unrelated: I'm the worst at Last of Us. I can't hide from anyone and I get my ass handed to me the second I'm spotted.
no optical cable you buy will change what you hear. It's a digital signal and either the 1s and 0s make it to their destination and you hear stuff, or they don't and you hear noise or nothing.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Canderson by throat take down.

TtTI18j.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Got my PX5s hooked up to the PS3 to play The Last of Us. Hope I don't shit myself!

Anyone uppins have a digital audio cable splitter? And can recommend a decently priced one?

He did, then got signed by Strikeforce and did ok and was brought back when SF got rolled into UFC.

I thought he got cut after elenberger killed him i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom