• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Rockets might be able to stop the Heat. You should be scared.
They're still not the favorite in the West, there is no favorite in the West. It'll come down to injuries again. So far GSW got better, Clippers got better, Spurs are the same, Memphis is the same, OKC got a little worst. Any of those teams plus Houston can make the Finals. The only thing I have to worry about are Wade's knees in the postseason.

muddream

Banned
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/7/6/4498304/joe-rogan-ufc-162-fan-expo-q-a-video

Some of these UFC fans are a bit scary. They just ask for shit to be given, and they look up to Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan is the very definition of a tinfoil hat pot head. What the fuck people, his comedy sucks too because he isn't smart enough to do comedy in the first place.

Preach, but I wouldn't call him dumb just because his comedy's terrible. Being ignorant in a lovable American way & taking too many drugs will make you say a lot of silly shit. The simpletons at the weigh-ins worshipping this guy are really scary because they can't take drugs like he does and still function at a socially acceptable level.

Preach, but I wouldn't call him dumb just because his comedy's terrible. Being ignorant in a lovable American way & taking too many drugs will make you say a lot of silly shit. The simpletons at the weigh-ins worshipping this guy are really scary because they can't take drugs like he does and still function at a socially acceptable level.

Ahaha, so true.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I like Joe Rogan's comedy. Of course he's nowhere near the upper echelons of comedy, but he does the job better than most people doing the rounds nowadays.

But when it comes to these Q&A events, you're really bringing out the worst of all worlds: the worst MMA fans combined with the worst stoners and so forth and yadda yadda. You're lucky not to have 10 minutes of "Who would win in a fight between Fedor and a Grizzly Bear if the bear was stoned and Fedor was on Alpha Brain Shroom Tech and had just finished using a fleshlight?"

Heel

Wow, Inoki's still got it. Too bad these don't air live.

http://www.igf.jp/event/genome27/

Fujita army
Kazuyuki Fujita , Bobby Lashley , Jerome Le Banner , Atsushi Sawada , Bob Sapp

vs.

Ogawa army
Naoya Ogawa , Eric Hammer , Hideki Suzuki , General Okamoto , Peter Aerts

Ishii is fighting someone named "Frederick Sloan" with a nearly untraceable record under MMA rules.

L5DpskV.jpg

They're still not the favorite in the West, there is no favorite in the West. It'll come down to injuries again. So far GSW got better, Clippers got better, Spurs are the same, Memphis is the same, OKC got a little worst. Any of those teams plus Houston can make the Finals. The only thing I have to worry about are Wade's knees in the postseason.

If the Rockets get the S&T for J.S. from the Hawks they are a scary team.

bone_and_sinew

Moot point since Josh Smith is a Piston now. Josh Smith is overrated to all hell anyway. Dude never made an all-star team in the East. A knucklehead chucking 3s even though he's awful at them and still has no idea what his real position is.

dream

I asked this earlier in the week, but was ignored because you're all racist. Are we going to keep nerdchat insular tonight?

bone_and_sinew

I'm legit impressed that she kept her pivot foot on the ground all the way through to the release.

I asked this earlier in the week, but was ignored because you're all racist. Are we going to keep nerdchat insular tonight?
If you didn't get a response, assume no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom