• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
He looks gassed. He's lucky Penguin didn't shoot for the TD.
On the other hand he was throwing kicks. I doubt he can train them and do cardio as well, his knees probably make it an either or situation.

Heel

Piers Morgan using Diamond DeeDee's personal definition of "creepy-ass cracka" as a commercial cliffhanger in her first television interview.

Twitter ticker on the bottom of CNN: "Rachael Jeantel givin the real"

"Protesters" on Crenshaw stomping on cars and destroying property.

What has this world come to?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Norml

Look at the champ.

BPRGvvhCIAEvKft.jpg:large

VASPER

Banned
Watched this fight again and still cant believe Fedor won after getting suplex so hard, Good fight tho. I miss the Pride days.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Some kid next to me at the gym is doing quarter-ROM dumbbell bench. Wtf is the point? To be seen swinging more weight? He was using 34kgs, should've been using 24kgs.

Another guy sounds like he's fucking the hell out of the barbell while doing barbell rows. At least he's pulling good weight with good ROM.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Some kid next to me at the gym is doing quarter-ROM dumbbell bench. Wtf is the point? To be seen swinging more weight? He was using 34kgs, should've been using 24kgs.

By any chance have you magically teleported to a Korean or Taiwanese gym?

My personal pet peeve is seeing hundreds of dudes lined up to do heavy-ass bench presses on a smith machine and then only bringing the bar down like 2-3 inches and back up again. The fact it's a smith machine is bad enough. But hey, welcome to your average Asian gym.

MjFrancis

JBJ's reach really stands out in that picture though.

Had to think of something nice to say. Should I be putting money on Gus? I want to see the next Anderson Silva humbled for once in his championship career.

JBJ's reach really stands out in that picture though.

Had to think of something nice to say. Should I be putting money on Gus? I want to see the next Anderson Silva humbled for once in his championship career.

Gotta pick the winner here and you know who it is. You know wat time it is ;)

I bet most UFC fans would be disappointed to find out that that is what most of their favorite fighters look like 90% of the year, with the notable exception being Phil Baroni who is ripped 24/7.

I bet most UFC fans would be disappointed to find out that that is what most of their favorite fighters look like 90% of the year, with the notable exception being Phil Baroni who is ripped 24/7.

Evans
Overeem
Wand
GSP

All seem like they keep themselves in decent shape all year from what I can tell on Instagram

Seagal is more legit than Usher at least.

Lol. I thought it was hilarious when Helwani starting trolling and created heat between Segal and Ray Lungo.

Also, the hilarious thing about the Jones picture is his legs and arms are so skinny. He looks like he's gettting ready to fight Roy Nelson.

MjFrancis

Gotta pick the winner here and you know who it is. You know wat time it is ;)
The outcome industrian laid out is the probable one by a large margin. Still, a man can dream. Stranger things have happened.

Jones is always out of shape between fights. He posted a similar pic a couple of months before the Hashad fight.
The man just wants to eat a bit before he has to starve and cut down to a LHW toothpick.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Meh

I wouldn't mind having a down ass chick to tattoo "Property of Crumbr" on her. Sure as fuck wouldn't return the favor though, especially on my damn neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom