• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
A kideo game console would look out of place in my av rack next to my oppo bdp, Toshiba hd-a35, denon 3391 avr, amp, and dtv genie.

PC gaming in a sophisticated office space ftw.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I need a new PC to play Civ 5 :(

I got it this morning for 14. I think I'm going to play as Assyria :)

Shocked you aren't going with Poland.

Of course but Assyria perks seem cool.

iWyT5B6mbNDX8.png

Is that the same promotion? Edit: (Sorry didn't watch the video, my bad derp derp)

Marques of Queensbury! Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

FoxSpirit

There's like a 1cm hole in the gloves in that video.

Well, I guess they're not wearing wraps, so that may legally construe "bareness" or whatever. Or are they wearing wraps? The biggest question will be if anyone cares.
Well, real BKB is interesting.
I have seen a few old videos, very technical, very careful. The one interesting video from old pro-boxers seems gone from youtube. Should have saved that :-\
Modern Irish BKBers seem like hardly-trained thugs.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Costas Philippou ✔ @Philippou185UFC
@arielhelwani Belfort sounds good to me! NOT in Brazil!#TRT

Phillip Feces understands the game. He's growing on me.That'd be a decent fight - as long as it's not in Brazil of course.

Phillip Feces understands the game. He's growing on me.That'd be a decent fight - as long as it's not in Brazil of course.

I have a standing bet going on with one of my coworkers that the next Belfort fight will absolutely be in Brazil because he can't get sanctioned anywhere else. He doesn't believe the TRT conspiracy.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I have a standing bet going on with one of my coworkers that the next Belfort fight will absolutely be in Brazil because he can't get sanctioned anywhere else. He doesn't believe the TRT conspiracy.

Alongside "the TRT conspiracy": anyone fighting Belfort in Brazil is like a guy called "John Samson" fighting Hulk Hogan on WWF Superstars.

Hopefully Belfort has his next fight in Canada or England. As long as he fights solely in Brazil he ain't getting a title shot, and his victories will continue to look increasingly fugazi.

MjFrancis

Modern Irish BKBers seem like hardly-trained thugs.
When you say that the documentary Knuckle comes to mind. I hope most if not all members of this community have already watched this movie. Members of two Irish families challenge one another to bareknuckle boxing bouts to settle grudges that pass from one generation to the next. Despite living in a social environment that's a stone's throw from this one, the culture on screen in Knuckle is completely alien to me and it's fascinating to watch.

muddream

Banned
When you say that the documentary Knuckle comes to mind. I hope most if not all members of this community have already watched this movie. Members of two Irish families challenge one another to bareknuckle boxing bouts to settle grudges that pass from one generation to the next. Despite living in a social environment that's a stone's throw from this one, the culture on screen in Knuckle is completely alien to me and it's fascinating to watch.

The movie's pretty boring, this youtube channel is better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s

Dat boss of all men aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom