• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Now that my CC bill for the month has been finalised, it turns out that I spent £167 (US$257) on the Steam Summer Sale.

I bought 57 games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now that my CC bill for the month has been finalised, it turns out that I spent £167 (US$257) on the Steam Summer Sale.

I bought 57 games.

I did around that. Foolishness all around. That said I've played some bomb ass shit in the past week.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I did around that. Foolishness all around. That said I've played some bomb ass shit in the past week.

My desktop really needs a new primary drive. I've promised to buy myself a SSD when I get a new job.

That said, my 550 Ti still runs most shit at 1080p high settings. Gotta love a long console generation.

I spent no real money and got about 20 games. :)

The magic of PC gaming.

not unlike the shit SNK did in the Neo-Geo age. They had a ton of space to work in, and were encouraged to talk about their games being ENORMOUS as it was unoptimized. People saw a big number and thought it was better.

Of course the Neo-Geo was dope as fuck but still.

Shit, can you imagine if it got SNES like support? as a more serious console machine? Imagine the RPGs, platformers etc that would have came out. As awesome as it was, it was only a fighter/arcade console. Wish there was more too it because I loved that thing

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
You guys are so focused on gaming-side you're missing all the gems in OT. Boy, some of the threads today have me legit speechless. GAF is in form today.

dream

f80c56d4f55f11e2b88d22000a1fd1dd_7.jpg

Quite the athletic progression of images!

Heel

Please friends, there are thousands of threads if you want to wage subtle kideo gaming wars. At least Chamber is honest enough to not hide his fanboyism behind the guise of "consumer rights".

Let's go back to talking about two men in spandex writhing around on canvas in a desperate struggle for "top control", okay?

dream

I see they have Young Melvin and Yves Edwards on the same card, but they're not fighting each other. Fucking retards running this company, I swear.

And who the fuck is "John Moranga?"

And who the fuck is "John Moraga?"
Was brought in as a late replacement jobber vs then-highly ranked Ulysses Gomez on the Facebook undercard of the Shogun/Vera Fox show that I attended here in LA. He destroyed Gomez by KO.

He then faced Chris Cariaso who had just dropped down from BW on the UFC 155 JDS/Cain Facebook undercard and choked him out.

BTW I went and fixed the intentionally misspelled name in your quote.

Heel

Honestly, I would be very happy if John Moranga lit up the Mighty Mouse. That lil' dude is more than ratings poison. He actually gives the whole division a bad name.

Yup Mighty Mouse is boring as fuck. Him, Edgar and Cruz need to start their own MMA promotion where all they do is take turns fighting each other.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So is anyone going to make a thread for MacDonald vs. Ellenberger? Last time we didn't want to make an OT, Canderson got knocked out cold. Maybe something else awesome will happen this time.

dream

Thank you for the comprehensive explanation, polyfriend. It must be nice to compete in a division so thin that 2 wins gets you a "title" shot.

We can always ask his coach.

Oh.

mmajunkie.png

What the goddamn fuck is this shit? I swear, the Internet and the mixed martials get scummier by the day.

Heel

I mean, if you're going to fight like that, at least be gaudy, materialistic and flamboyant. Become a proud black heel like Money Mayweather. Give people a reason to love or hate you. Imagine if Mighty Mouse had even half the charisma.

But since Mighty Mouse ain't actually about that life, he should ask Uncle Dana for some walking around money like Vince did for Ted Dibiase. Until then he will inspire nothing but go away heat like X-Pac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom