• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Everyone is invited of course. Tim you may drink water with your face and im not sure how i feel about you and bear anything whilst youre unarmed. Also we are getting shitfaced on a aunday afternoon. I hope everyone else is having a good day

congraturation.gif

dream

Last night's UFC on Fox show drew 2.04 million viewers, the lowest in FOX history. It was No. 1 for the night in 18-34 adults, but they were also down 40% from the last FOX show.

congratulations grim

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Last night's UFC on Fox show drew 2.04 million viewers, the lowest in FOX history. It was No. 1 for the night in 18-34 adults, but they were also down 40% from the last FOX show.

congratulations grim

Terrible ratings for a terrible show. Highlight of the night was the TUF preview where Miesha made Honda cry....

..Brehs, I think I'm in love with Miesha.

So Rory wants to fight again before the end of the year. I hope they put him against the Ruthless 1 on the undercard of GSP/Hendricks or something.

Wow, that's lower than Monday Night Raw. I don't keep up with Baseball, Nascar, hockey or cable boxing ratings, so I can't comment on how it compares to them. I hope UFC/MMA can one day compete with basketball or NFL.

I think the initial Fox Sports 1 launch is going to do poorly, affecting the next season of TUF and the next cable card. Having said that, it'll do better than Bellator.

Wow, that's lower than Monday Night Raw. I don't keep up with Baseball, Nascar, hockey or cable boxing ratings, so I can't comment on how it compares to them. I hope UFC/MMA can one day compete with basketball or NFL.

I think the initial Fox Sports 1 launch is going to do poorly, affecting the next season of TUF and the next cable card. Having said that, it'll do better than Bellator.

Monday Night Raw has all of WWE's big draws performing in it every night. This UFC Fox show had a shit main event. There's a difference there. Last April's show which was much more stacked did quite well in the ratings.

Fox Sports 1 has a very stacked card and should do very well for a brand new channel. Shogun/Sonnen, Overeem/Browne, Faber/Alcantara, Urijah Hall vs John Howard... crazy card.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Starting to wonder what we've actually gained from this Fox deal other than more watered down fight cards. That arena was half full last night even duing the main card, embarassing stuff.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
i need that heelio (with chits collab veggie side) crumble in my life.

pepperoni....ham...cheese..im Mediterranean..come on son.

Starting to wonder what we've actually gained from this Fox deal other than more watered down fight cards. That arena was half full last night even duing the main card, embarassing stuff.
Dana couldn't even get rid of all his extra tickets from one giveaway, he tweeted another spot later for free tickets, lol

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Remember the line about Fox cards being as big as PPV cards? I think they've only delivered on that promise twice with the two Ben Henderson cards.

DKehoe

Remember the line about Fox cards being as big as PPV cards? I think they've only delivered on that promise twice with the two Ben Henderson cards.

Without Fox, UFC still may have done this as a PPV. Not one that would draw well, but still.

UFC needs to put one of the bigger draws on the Fox card. People aren't going to tune into 15 years old's with drawn on beards fighting each other.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
^

Robbie Lawler now the most overrated fighter in the Ultimate. Barely a year ago dude was 30-27'd by Lorenz Larkin.

Rory said he won't fight GSP if it came down to it. Which I find funny because yesterday Dana said this:

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...think-rory-macdonald-wont-fight-ufc-champ-gsp

That's like a month ago Silva kept saying he has no interest in a superfight with Jones and then Dana said "Despite Silva saying to the press he doesn't want to fight Jones he tells me in private he wants to fight him". Then the next day Silva came out and said not only does he not want to fight Jones but he thinks Jones would beat him up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I would be in favor of banning Dana White quotes from MMA-GAF. Dude makes up tons of crap to try and sell fights. I still remember when he said Condit agreed to step aside for GSP/Diaz only for Condit to call him out on that a day later. Of course, the press always let him skate on this stuff since they're paid shills like Helwani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom