• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I think Tiffany Van Soest is on the card.

tiffany.jpg

Thank you for the comprehensive explanation, polyfriend. It must be nice to compete in a division so thin that 2 wins gets you a "title" shot.

mmajunkie.png

What the goddamn fuck is this shit? I swear, the Internet and the mixed martials get scummier by the day.

This angers me to no end. I see the jist of the article through the old reader and if it intrigues me enough I'll click on it to go to the website and I always forget mmajunkie does this. Whenever I encounter it I rage close the window instantly and just say fuck it. Unless the article is juicy enough that I really really want to read it then I'll just blindly click on the random choices until it lets me in.

EDIT: Picked Johnson for the win on sherdog/ufc but I really really really want to be wrong.

Mouse, Rory, Lawler, Guillard, Masvidal and Castillo.

Maybe: Riley and Andrade.

The womens fight is the ultimate battle of trashy skillz. Skillz pay DA billz...not for these 2 ladies unfortunately!

Maybe Jessie will recall her favela life mid battle and throw Liz right back to Gunnery Sergeant Hartman to get her ass yelled into senseless eternity!

Edit: Theres a Sherdog betting thread? Direct me to it please. I dont like to converse with these apes but let me scout their 'cappin' skillz boi!

Edit: Theres a Sherdog betting thread? Direct me to it please. I dont like to converse with these apes but let me scout their 'cappin' skillz boi!
http://fantasy.sherdog.com/

As with Benson and GSP, I'd gladly take a -100 on Sherdog if it means that Demmy loses.

Ditto. I actually liked Benson back in his WEC days (although I was pissed he beat Cerrone during that first match up) but with each passing fight in the UFC I dislike him more and more. The only fight that he's been a part of in the UFC that was exciting was with, ironically enough, Clay Guida. And what's with having PR people going out to everyone making sure they call him "Benson". Who gives a shit?

muddream

Banned
I feel like Benson Christ Superstar has only played it safe the 2nd time against Edgar and against Gil, his other fights have been fun to watch even though he's featherfisted. He's one strike away from making my shitlist, but let's not crucify him yet (even though he'd love that)

Do I want Shadowrun Returns? Yes or not?

I feel like Benson Christ Superstar has only played it safe the 2nd time against Edgar and against Gil, his other fights have been fun to watch even though he's featherfisted. He's one strike away from making my shitlist, but let's not crucify him yet (even though he'd love that)

lol

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Anthony Pettis will bring out the budo in him, believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom