• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Ni no kuni looks like a charming throwback from days of yore, don't hate friend. But I would never say it's deeper than TW. Only hate on those who diss depth for watered down dumb games that are killing creativty. I can appreciate games from all corners of the globe, genkisudoweaareallone.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That's how I feel everytime I watch a DmC combo vid.

Hey bro, that's awesome but it's still a senseless comparison. What's next? Madden vs. Metal Gear Rising? Two completely different games that target completely different audiences. I don't play RPGs, The Witcher offers zero bang for my buck.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So, bought a PS3 after going almost 2 years without. Mistake or not?

Also AC3, FC3 and U3

My best friend is close to pulling the trigger on a PS3 as well. He got a 360 this time in 2009 but feels like he's missing out on the Uncharteds, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us and some other exclusives.

Personally I've hardly any need for console games anymore. Hopefully the PS4 reveal will give me electroshock therapy of sorts.

Bros, F&F6 looks like it is going to be awesome. Giving Justin Lin 100% control was the best thing the producers of the series have ever done.

Bros, F&F6 looks like it is going to be awesome. Giving Justin Lin 100% control was the best thing the producers of the series have ever done.
Fast-and-Furious-6-Still-Michelle-Rodriguez-as-Letty-570x380.jpg

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
UFC's rankings are out.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Ariel Helwani said they already closed voting within a few days. Looks like a good amount of the 90 journalists didn't vote for whatever reason.

#4 ranked LHW Glover :)

Only major problem I have with the rankings is Frankie Edgar is #9 on the pound for pound list. A guy who has 1 win in his last 5 fights is top 10 pound for pound? Give me a break.

Vio-Lence

Banned
nly major problem I have with the rankings is Frankie Edgar is #9 on the pound for pound list. A guy who has 1 win in his last 5 fights is top 10 pound for pound? Who you crappin?

Eggo friend, I've edited your post to fit in better with the insular jargon of the community, but you are spot on.

Witcher is better than all those anime games like DMC and Bayonetta put together.

Aldo is gonna knockout Pettis obviously. Machida will either work for points against Hendo, or he's gonna be knocked out.

MjFrancis

You think Aldo will KO Pettis that easily? It's definitely possible, given Pettis' fighting style. Obvious though? Not so much.

You think Aldo will KO Pettis that easily? It's definitely possible, given Pettis' fighting style. Obvious though? Not so much.

Easily? I didn't say that. Obvious? It's what I think is probable, he will open up because he believes in his striking game, but he saw the Frankie fight wrong. He doesn't have Edgar's speed or his ability to repeatedly get hit in the face. The fight won't become his to win after the 3rd round either, because he doesn't have the tank.

I believe he will get caught hard in one of the exchanges, and that will be it. He ain't ready for Aldo, despite his whole badass attitude in the ring.

MjFrancis

The wild card will be how Pettis handles the weight cut. It seems to me like he'd have a better shot if Aldo went up, but then again no one knows how Aldo would fight at 155lbs. His power at 145lbs is paramount, and at 155lbs he would definitely need more muscle to stay at the top.

The wild card will be how Pettis handles the weight cut. It seems to me like he'd have a better shot if Aldo went up, but then again no one knows how Aldo would fight at 155lbs. His power at 145lbs is paramount, and at 155lbs he would definitely need more muscle to stay at the top.

Supposedly Pettis only cuts a few pounds for 155 so 145 isn't a big deal for him.

Has Pettis ever actually been hit that hard? From memory it seems like he's always been the heavy hitter in his matchups. Bendo is strong but he's all subs and decision victories.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Might have to try The Witcher, heard good things. Can't stand jrpgs tho.

Yeah, I remember that time Cyan told Locke his mother sucked Moogle cock.

You know that doesn't apply to NNK?
You know, I read the plot to that, but it sounds like a story for someone who has serious mommy issues.

Also, having looked at the plot, $10 says
the kid's actually dead/in a coma/mentally disabled and it's really all Jacob's Ladder/LOST/St. Elsewhere

Michael Dudikoff was a great man.
David Bradley is crying.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
wins over 2 midcard cans, Joe Lauzon and Cowboy Cerrone, and people think Pettis can beat Aldo?

I remember a solid portion of MMA-GAF picked Lauzon in that fight because he beat Melvin who was yacobud's pick to be the next champ. Good times, Vio-friend.

Heel

As part of the Spike TV deal Randy will serve on a Kitchen Nightmares-style series dubbed MMA Rescue

MMA Rescue will see Couture use his years of experience in the business of MMA to help turn failing gyms into successful businesses. The three-episode series is in the same vein as Spike’s Bar Rescue and Tattoo Rescue.

Fight Master will see Couture join fellow coaches Greg Jackson, Frank Shamrock and Joe Warren as they oversee 32 up-and-coming fighters looking to fight their way through a win-or-go-home format into the Bellator tournament and a six-figure cash prize.

Ryan, I need you to go in there and roll with these guys. We need to find out why team members are getting staph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom