• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first few episodes of Space Brothers are really good. Probably the first anime in Years that makes me want to marathon the whole series. Which I would do if I didn't have to read right now.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Dean of Mean Keith Jardine is in Hawaii Five-0, lol

and Summer Glau is in an underground MMA match to the death

Airs next Monday.

I always get disappointed when Wei Shen Motherfucker shows up.

FACE

Banned
I remember a solid portion of MMA-GAF picked Lauzon in that fight because he beat Melvin who was yacobud's pick to be the next champ. Good times, Vio-friend.

I think I picked Lauzon because young Pettis looked terrible against a real midcarder in Jeremy Stephens.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
So the first few episodes of Space Brothers are really good. Probably the first anime in Years that makes me want to marathon the whole series. Which I would do if I didn't have to read right now.

I need something to watch too. Anime's been dead and buried for so long now that I'd take anything decent.

I need something to watch too. Anime's been dead and buried for so long now that I'd take anything decent.

Watch it. The story is about two brothers that want to be astronauts. One of them grows up to be one. The other grows up to be a car designer until he loses his job.

That's all I'm saying.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Watch it. The story is about two brothers that want to be astronauts. One of them grows up to be one. The other grows up to be a car designer until he loses his job.

That's all I'm saying.
Does the car designer become a bitter alcholic and resent his more succesul brother? If it's not depressing or featuring a bunch of awesome action, I'm not interested.

caesar

Banned
The last good anime I watched was Berserk...

If anyone wants a dope manga they should read Vagabond, it's about the life of Miyamoto Musashi and it's pure alpha. I wish they would do an anime of it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The last good anime I watched was Berserk...

If anyone wants a dope manga they should read Vagabond, it's about the life of Miyamoto Musashi and it's pure alpha. I wish they would do an anime of it.

Its been on a hiatus for how long now? Still a great manga though

bone_and_sinew

Really looking forward to seeing Rumble at heavyweight.

Until Kim Winslow appears out of nowhere and stands you up.
That only happens in Brazil, playboy.*

*since there were "you're going to die" chants in Portuguese even thought it was a Vegas card, the Brazil rule applies. Winslow was confused by the chants.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think there's a lot more interesting match-ups for Frank at 135 than 45. I doubt he's interested in dropping further though.

bone_and_sinew

Frankie as the bench-press warm-up set division champ would legitimize that division. He would make UFC history and be a proven champion instead of a can like Torres

Heel

Let's imagine a future where Frankie fights Barao and DJ, dropping 5 title fights in a row across 4 weight classes.

bone_and_sinew

I'm actually not quite certain if Edgar can beat Barao. Wouldn't mind seeing it though.
There's only one way to find out friend :)
We need to twitter-bomb Dana and force him to force Frankie to move down once more.

Let's imagine a future where Frankie fights Barao and DJ, dropping 5 title fights in a row.
image.php

Heel

Isn't Fuel merging with Speed to becom Fox Sports 2? I wonder if the amount of free cards will decrease.

Yeah, Speed is Fox Sports 1 if I remember right. I don't know how it's all going to pan out, but if you ask me the cards should be on their flagship sports network and on a channel I can actually watch.

Primetime cards on FOX
Free cards on Fox Sports 1 (Speed)
TUF + Finale on FX
Roundtable and all that other junk on Fox Sports 2 (FUEL)

Just gonna leave this here ...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46896881&postcount=1921

It's looking like I have a 50/50 chance of being right and I'm fairly confident its not gonna be that Adam Cella guy.

Based on the opening fights I agree with you, but still gonna stick with my pick from the roster reveal
Tor tha Gawd
. He didn't get much love on the premiere, but going off a recent Dana interview it's looking like he did well for himself.

saelz8

I can't help but feel Cella is going to be destroyed. I can't commit though, after what happened to Reem. This is MMA.

bone_and_sinew

What confuses me most about the rebranding is what channels will be on which tiers? To use an easy example since I'm most familiar with DirecTV, I'll sort the current channels by tiers with top being most expensive.

-Fox Soccer Plus (a la carte only)

-Fox Soccer Channel

-Speed Channel
Fuel TV

-Regional FSNs

-FX

-Local FOX affiliate

Basically, they're all on different tiers.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Whoa.. a piano track? Thoughtful dialogue? What the fuck am i watching? I hate to even think it much less admit it but this is watchable. It feels like someone actually put in work somewhere to make this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom