• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Seasons been great so far, so much better than the last few.

Nerves are a bit of an excuse but if you can head shot when there's 30-40 zombies in a hallway chasing you.. I mean you gotta get more than one.

Shameless is still awesome. If you don't watch it your missing out.

nkGFaJZ.png
Feels like Christmas.

Watching him have the tables turned on him after initial success at more lnp was the perfect appetizer to watching Fitch get Fitched.

Yeah, totally put me off the episode. If the other guys where taking cover and the shots where getting close would have been fine. But was just so weak.

The last few gun fights have been pretty decent.
I was ok with it because people shoot back. They were trying to take cover and shoot at the same time; totally different from shooting at walkers. The fear factor alone would make people worse shots.

What I'm not digging is how dumb Andrea continues to be and the whole Lori back to ruin the show from the grave.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I was ok with it because people shoot back. They were trying to take cover and shoot at the same time; totally different from shooting at walkers. The fear factor alone would make people worse shots.

What I'm not digging is how dumb Andrea continues to be and the whole Lori back to ruin the show from the grave.

Andrea, eh. Women feel weak and naive in this show unless it's some glaringly obvious strong samurai women so I don't expect much from them. More a man's world.

Yeah they may have been a bit more scarred with the return fire. One saving grace was Rick being out of ammo or he might have been able to fuck shit up later on there.

Still a good show though.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Dana was out for blood, cut after only one consecutive loss (dropped one to Sass, won one then dropped another, harsh).

Expect a lot more of this in the next few months. The UFC has a lot of dead weight to drop after the Strikeforce merger.

SteveWD40

Expect a lot more of this in the next few months. The UFC has a lot of dead weight to drop after the Strikeforce merger.

Yeah, but they also talk about massive expansion into developing markets, putting on lots of small regional shows (ala fuel cards) as well as their big PPV's. They are going to need warm, uninjured bodies to throw into this meat grinder.

I don't like Volkmann, but I also fail to see their logic in cutting anyone but scrubs right now.

got a job interview tomorrow, with a company i've never sent a CV to, in an area (IT Technician) that i know nothing about.

whatever, if the conditions please me, i'll bullshit my way through.

industrian

Pat Barry vs. Shawn Jordan at UFC 160. Should be a decent slugfest. That card is shaping up to be a complete beast. So poly, please don't buy tickets.

Yeah, but they also talk about massive expansion into developing markets, putting on lots of small regional shows (ala fuel cards) as well as their big PPV's. They are going to need warm, uninjured bodies to throw into this meat grinder.

I don't like Volkmann, but I also fail to see their logic in cutting anyone but scrubs right now.

The people with the safest jobs are dudes from those "expansion" markets. For example, I don't see Che Mills getting cut anytime soon even though he's completely out of his league in the UFC.

And Volkmann was a scrub. Especially considering the other levels of talent and potential in his division. It's quite telling when your only claim to fame is being "that idiot who called out Obama."

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I still play gears 3 all the time. I don't know why I do it. I don't have fun. It just makes me miss gears 1 and 2 :(

One of the most infuriating and fun online experiences ever made. When its bad its fucking HORRID..but when its good..oh man. Also chits cmon bro no one misses gears 2.

I wish my first class wasn't the most important class I have this semester. I would skip it to watch the Sony conference. I also want to bone this chick that is in it and today is the day I will able to talk to her since we are filming a scene.

TheChits

One of the most infuriating and fun online experiences ever made. When its bad its fucking HORRID..but when its good..oh man. Also chits cmon bro no one misses gears 2.

I'll always remember gears 2 as a game where I could hop on at 2 in the morning and chat it up with people who were under the influence of various drugs. I miss that game so much

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'll always remember gears 2 as a game where I could hop on at 2 in the morning and chat it up with people who were under the influence of various drugs. I miss that game so much

I remember it as the game where i jittered across the screen till all my teammates quit. Gears 3 though..i still like..i've been considering going back to it since im waiting for a pro playlist in halo to come back.

TheChits

I remember it as the game where i jittered across the screen till all my teammates quit. Gears 3 though..i still like..i've been considering going back to it since im waiting for a pro playlist in halo to come back.

If you ever want to play just hit me up. I'm always down for gears

Friends, I hope this press conference doesn't ether my dreams for the PS4. I want a system designed for hardcore gamers. F*** social integration and mini/mobile type games.

industrian

Friends, I hope this press conference doesn't ether my dreams for the PS4. I want a system designed for hardcore gamers. F*** social integration and mini/mobile type games.

Worst case scenarios I envision happening: paying for online, need to pay to replay your PS3 games, proprietary cables and memory cards, no storage expansion options, the nullification of PS+ (as in: existing PS+ subscriptions won't carry over.)

I fully expect the usual from Sony though. By that I mean they announce some amazing new feature that has absolutely amazing and almost limitless potential, and then over 1-3 years see it slowly descend into absolute shit before being released and generally forgotten about (Home being the best example here.)

That and I'm sure Axis Animations will deliver some fine renders of Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, Motorstorm 4 and God of War 4.

Either way I will get the blow-by-blow when I get to work tomorrow. It starts at 7am for me and there's no fucking way I'll be awake at that time.

Heel

Why would Sony reveal any kind of negative aspect of their platform at this event? I dunno what you guys are expecting, but I have my doubts that Jack Tretton is going to walk on stage to tell you about their new DRM scheme and intention to charge for online play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom