• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

I truly believe you guys want Brock Sanders to die one of these days. I believe it!

All you heartless people want him to come back to fight who? Brock baby boy is waking up in the morning feeling the pain from the Reem and Cain fights. After having survived some major health problems the guys back at juicing his brains out to the point where he cant even talk anymore and they need to hire somebody extra that does the talking for him.

Coming back to the octagon? Come on...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Multiracial women are the best. Specifically black + whatever. I've gone down this route the past couple months and all I can think of is why the hell didn't I pursue it earlier. I've never had more fun.

MjFrancis

dana ariel helwani

aldo conor on track to became best gate ever and expecting a million+ buys.

huge resurgence by ufc this year, lead by rousey and conor.

i did not expect this
Four and a half years ago there was no featherweight division in the UFC for Conor McGregor to fight in.

Two and a half years ago there was no bantamweight divison for Ronday Rousey to fight in.

It would be amusing to go back and see how many people ridiculed the UFC for these changes to the sport when they are clearly the greatest things keeping the organization afloat these days. I'd actually argue the WEC merger + women's bantamweight additions are the greatest contributors to whatever success the UFC is building upon now.

iddqd

The last Rousey fight did 340,000 buys. I could believe double that for McGregor/Aldo. Not much more though.

A million is likely a gross exaggeration of what they will actually get.

And the nice thing is that we will never know for sure.
All the number we ever get are estimates done by UFC homie Meltzer.

Aldo/McGregor is a good fight for the UFc to know where the company stands with the target group.

Aldo/Connor is a big fight...

Is it gonna break the 650k barrier? I mean its 2015 after all...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rousey has been getting way more mainstream attention lately. She is the Ultimate's biggest star. Whether the mainstream (mainly ESPN) picks up on Connor's shit talk will determine if they can get 500k.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So Anderson says he'll be back next year and will fight for five more years.

So 1 fight per year. Also:

"We don't know yet what's going to happen because all the stuff I used during the treatment for my broken leg and my supplements were taken to the commission's lab to be examined so we can find out what happened. I don't know what happened. It was a surprise for me as well. Coming back next year was my plan, anyway, so it's normal."

RBH

gRxwr.png

https://twitter.com/philbaroni/status/581292077348052992

TheChits

Tiffany Van Soest is quite entertaining. Great Lion Fight tonight
Edit: God DAMN that elbow. Her mouth guard flew into the crowd lol

Tiffany Van Soest is quite entertaining. Great Lion Fight tonight
Edit: God DAMN that elbow. Her mouth guard flew into the crowd lol
How about the 21 yr old Victor Sarvia? I trained at the Muay Thai gym where he trained for a solid month and when Victor would hit the heavy bag, the class would get distracted and everyone just wanted to stop and watch him murder the bag. He was only 17-18 at the time. Kid was in an amazing fight tonight.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm about to watch the last two episodes of Vikings right now before heading to work.

They've said bye to each other a bunch of times already.

TheChits

How about the 21 yr old Victor Sarvia? I trained at the Muay Thai gym where he trained for a solid month and when Victor would hit the heavy bag, the class would get distracted and everyone just wanted to stop and watch him murder the bag. He was only 17-18 at the time. Kid was in an amazing fight tonight.

Yeah that fight was wicked. Definitely looking forward to his next bout

Top Bottom