• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Fox318

Czh5PNyl.png

I mean he flat out exposed Myles Jury but that RDA fight just sticks with me.

It's certainly pretty jarring. To be on a fucking roll and then to lose like that. Still surprising.

Lol Myles Jury. I remember when he was supposed to be a champion. Cerone kicked that away.

I mean he flat out exposed Myles Jury but that RDA fight just sticks with me.

RDA's standup is severely over rated overall imo, but Cerrone is an extremely cerebral fighter who has always struggled with what is essentially the yips since he entered the UFC.

And just to qualify my statement about RDA, against Bendo it was a quick stop and Pettis was never UFC champ qualified imo (won the title through matchup hopping).

Fox318

Wonderboy looks like a model and Rory looks like somebody who lives in a trailer and comes out once a week to pick up his welfare check

broz0rs

really hoping Rory wins so he won't get hosed by the UFC during contract negotiations (this is his last fight under the current contract)

I could see Rory getting caught by a Tae Kwon Do style switch kick. Like a switch stance into one of those 360 roundhouse kicks. Don't know the correct name for Tae Kwon Do techniques.

Top Bottom