• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Chumley

Banned
Cerrone has the lead but he's still performing kind of badly, not going for finishes.

He would get annihilated by Tyron or Wonderboy or any of the top 170'ers.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Someone said Cerrone is a racist? Thats disapointing :/

Edit: OH SHIT

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What dimension was Brown in just now? Certainly not this one :eek:

Oscar

Someone said Cerrone is a racist? Thats disapointing :/

He was roomates/is best friends with Leonard Garcia, and his wrestling coach is black.

I doubt Cerrone is racist, he probably said something stupid around the wrong people.

Also, holy fuck what a headkick KO by Cerrone.

weekev

Banned
Hell of a kick. Decent fight still, on any other night I'd have thought it was great but it felt slow and laboured after following that Choi/Swanson fight.

Chumley

Banned
Hell of a kick. Decent fight still, on any other night I'd have thought it was great but it felt slow and laboured after following that Choi/Swanson fight.

Was still a great fight, Choi/Swanson will probably quickly be declared one of the top 5 GOAT's

Levito

Banned
I'm actually pretty happy for the Toronto crowd, at least they got a great night of fights despite the shitshow of the ever changing main event.

Chesskid1

Banned
back when i was a huge pettis fan he had some of the sickest kicks off all, like no telegraph at all, super fast, and came out of nowhere

hope we can see that again

Levito

Banned
Has there ever been a title fight where only one dude can actually win the belt?

The only time I can think of is Matt Hughes vs Joe Riggs?? My memory is fuzzy

zewone

Most Finishes, UFC History
Belfort, 14
A. Silva, 14
DONALD CERRONE, 13
Hughes, 13
Mir, 13

Has there every been a title fight where only one dude can actually win the belt?

The only time I can think of is Matt Hughes vs Joe Riggs?? My memory is fuzzy
I think Helwani said this was the first?

Top Bottom