• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

SoundLad

Great main card, really enjoyable fights.

Have to agree that Max didn't look his best tonight so he better up his game or Aldo might make quick work of him.

Syder

Followed my hunch in the end.

6ttS3CZ.jpg

Levito

Banned
Remember when Pettis finished Cerrone in the 1st round? My goodness what a crazy difference in career trajectories they are on now

Yeah the people saying he was bad have a short memory. His winstreak from 2011-2014 was pretty crazy.

RDA murdered him and stole his soul though.

dream

No, you don't. You have nothing but trash opinions. Well, other than your Badr Hari opinion. Otherwise, you're a moron.

No, I really do. I'd tell you to ask any of the original members of MMA-GAF to decide who knows this sport better, but they have no idea who you are.

Yeah the people saying he was bad have a short memory. His winstreak from 2011-2014 was pretty crazy.

RDA murdered him and stole his soul though.

Pettis struggled like hell the UFC. The first Bendo fight could go either way flashy kick granted, the second Bendo fight was Bendo defending the wrong variation of the armbar, so nice tricky sub... And Cerrone was in the middle if his roughest Yips phase. Between injuries and wrestlers Pettis struggles.

Great athlete. Talented for sure. Was hugely overrated considering his perfomance though.

Sorry, alpinestars1980, but I know this sport better than you do, and I'm right. Beating Patricky Pitbull twice does not a good fighter make.

Aren't you the dude that cried because Robbie got killed by Tyron? And said he wasn't out? You truly are the best fight caller.

-MD-

Sorry, alpinestars1980, but I know this sport better than you do, and I'm right. Beating Patricky Pitbull twice does not a good fighter make.

No, I really do. I'd tell you to ask any of the original members of MMA-GAF to decide who knows this sport better, but they have no idea who you are.

You bring up the "original members of MMA-GAF" a lot like anyone gives a fuck lmao.

dream

Aren't you the dude that cried because Robbie got killed by Tyron? And said he wasn't out? You truly are the best fight caller.

Hey, aren't you the dude who podcasts with alpinestar1980?

You bring up the "original members of MMA-GAF" a lot like anyone gives a fuck lmao.

The thing is, there was an honest understanding at one point about what it is we're actually watching. I'm not suggesting that there should be a purity test, but I think unless you know the relevance of "how taste my big pee pee" or realize when something falls into the "No Employable Skills" category, you lack the sort of understanding that forms the foundation of this community.

Hey, aren't you the dude who podcasts with alpinestar1980?

The thing is, there was an honest understanding at one point about what it is we're actually watching. I'm not suggesting that there should be a purity test, but I think unless you know the relevance of "how taste my big pee pee" or realize when something falls into the "No Employable Skills" category, you lack the sort of understanding that forms the foundation of this community.

Yes, and?

And to your second point, Alpine and I have been watching since the first UFC event, junior. Being active on mma-gaf isn't the only test for being a fan of the sport, junior.

Top Bottom