• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Why would Ngannou fight somebody who has already lost three in a row? Give him somebody ranked above him so we can learn something other than "Travis Browne should stop fighting top level guys"

zewone

I still think I'm right that he should fight Lewis:

6cKefOi.png

broz0rs

I just finished listening to the JRE podcast with Dominic Cruz. A big part of their discussion is philosophical in nature. The part where Cruz opens up about his depression due to his injuries cuts deep.

I still think I'm right that he should fight Lewis:

6cKefOi.png

The problem here is mostly the lack of new prospects. The top 10 is mostly old guard and the prospects don't look that exciting. They're also all beating each other and UFC golden boy Cain is made of paper. Dude never fights.

Heel

The problem here is mostly the lack of new prospects. The top 10 is mostly old guard and the prospects don't look that exciting. They're also all beating each other and UFC golden boy Cain is made of paper. Dude never fights.

Ngannou is a scary dude, but maybe too green to make a run at the top 5. That's the only interesting wrinkle in the division, IMO.

Levito

Banned
I think Lewis and Ngannou need to be kept away from eachother for now and if they continue to win eventually that fight should be booked. No use killing a prospect when you only have 2 in your division.

I wonder in Stipe will be the first person to defend the belt 3 times?

I think Lewis and Ngannou need to be kept away from eachother for now and if they continue to win eventually that fight should be booked. No use killing a prospect when you only have 2 in your division.

I wonder in Stipe will be the first person to defend the belt 3 times?

Certainly possible, but I think Dos Santos will beat him and become champ again.

Certainly possible, but I think Dos Santos will beat him and become champ again.

It kinda sucks tho because JDS v Stipe is like battle of the two dudes you'd love to go for a beer with. I don't want to see either lose, but JDS clinches it for me. Such a respectful, humble human being that's capable of taking your head off with a single punch

Holy shit at Edmond saying Ronda could KO Cyborg lol

Santos is pretty shot and Stipe has huge momentum right now. Guy visists croatia and has a tight grip around that belt when he meets with politicans.

Chumley

Banned
God damn, I forgot we're getting Reem vs. Hunt next week. Great card, shit is gonna be lit.

I've got Reem, Ferguson, and Woodley.

Just watched Bellator from the other night.

a) Only 2 of the 8 fighters on the main card have wiki pages.

b) They're really trying to make James Gallagher their Connor aren't they?

c) Colin Fletcher on a main card in 2017? lol

Also...

jBVRF5e.jpg

pixelation

Just watched Bellator from the other night.

a) Only 2 of the 8 fighters on the main card have wiki pages.

b) They're really trying to make James Gallagher their Connor aren't they?

c) Colin Fletcher on a main card in 2017? lol

Also...

jBVRF5e.jpg

Did Keanu steal that cap from a bum?

maia vs masdival is unofficial. hope it happens. that's a great match up for maia and will solidify him as the #1 contender ...unless GSP wants that 170 title fight.

Glad Ferguson took that gamble, held out for more money, and will get paid $200k+. I think the hype around this fight has shown the UFC that these guys are worth their pay.

Top Bottom