• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Is he really that unmarketable?

Dude looks kinda like Chuck Liddell if you squint your eyes hard enough.

I always thought that Ryan Bader is what you'd get if you gave Ryan Reynolds access to the cheapest ghetto steroids available and then just ordered him to lift cinderblocks and free weights in a Denny's parking lot for a few years.

FUME5

I always thought that Ryan Bader is what you'd get if you gave Ryan Reynolds access to the cheapest ghetto steroids available and then just ordered him to lift cinderblocks and free weights in a Denny's parking lot for a few years.

Surprisingly apt.

Bisping bringing that heat and clearly working for a rematch with Belfort now that Jesus has left the old lion ..

"It was a bittersweet experience because I looked at him, he looks like he half the man he used to be, quite literally. His legs are like two little chicken legs dangling out of a female's body. He looks like, to be honest, my 14-year-old son could've beaten him up. Chris Weidman made him look like the coward that he is. So, yes, I enjoyed seeing it, but it was also bittersweet, because I would've loved the chance to get to have done that."

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Bisping/Belfort 2 would make a good headliner for an English event.

Then Bisping/Sonnen 2.

Then Bisping/Hendo 2.

Basically give him a retirement circuit where he fights dudes without their TRT. If he can't win the belt, then he can at least redeem himself there.

It's going to be like the seedy under belly of wrestling where they have to sell their worn Reebok apparel. Gonna make Team Aplha Male team bonding exercises really interesting.

Guru-Guru

Banned
So who is the ufc lapdog conducting that l"interview"? Another stellar example of MMA journalism?
It's so sad that pretty much no MMA journalists have called out Dana White in an interview on this bullshit. To be fair, if they do, they will lose their press pass and effectively be finished anyway.

Helwani is the only journalist who will occasionally ask a tough question, and because of that he constantly gets shit on by Dana White at every opportunity.

Helwani is like a first generation MMA journalist. He does provide good coverage like a beat journalist. But on his show and interviews, I feel like he instigates or asks wacky questions.

And like someone posted, with the way UFC conducts its media relations, one minute you can be on the in, another you can be on the outs. Just like when Michelle Beadlle and the other female reporter had their credentials pulled prior to the Mayweather/Paq fight.

Zuffa LLC and Dana White show what kind of kingpins they are. This is some Running Man shit in the makings except the Hunters made real money and swam in poon.

Oh I forgot Aj swam in poon too

aeu0Z4C.jpg

MjFrancis

Are we reposting the Rumbleweight women over and over again to compensate for the fact that his loss last Saturday kept that picture out of the OP?

Heel

Wendell Oliveira vs. Darren Till, ya fuckin' goofs.

UFC Fight Night 67: Alves vs. Condit
May 30, 2015 | Goiania Arena | Goiania, Goias, Brazil

MAIN CARD
FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET
Thiago Alves vs. Carlos Condit
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
K.J. Noons vs. Alex Oliveira
Francimar Barroso vs. Ryan Jimmo
Norman Parke vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Wendell Oliveira vs. Darren Till

PRELIMINARY CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Damon Jackson vs. Rony Jason
Jussier Formiga vs. Wilson Reis
Nicolas Dalby vs. Elizeu Zaleski
Mirsad Bektic vs. Lucas Martins

PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Ericka Almeida vs. Juliana Lima
Tom Breese vs. Luiz Dutra

Mirsad Bektic vs. Lucas Martins should be some truly violent fuckery.

Quoted wrong post.

Chamber, I understand. You have to get in where you fit in.

Well... you do. I don't have that problem because good looking women talk to me.

We 3 Oliveira's deep in this card tonight.

My favorite part of Brazil events is counting how many bugs I can see in the Octagon.

EDIT: Also I saw Fury Road yesterday and its all I can think about. I wanna see it again. Its prob the only movie where there can be
a drum truck lead by a guy wailing away on a guitar
and instead of getting douche chills I'm like ...

diego-wtf-juggo9sqic.gif

Top Bottom