• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

JW ends up being a perfect example of there being levels in MMA. He looked like hot shit for a second. I even boarded the hype train about a year back.

Yeah, less than a year ago a lot of us thought he was the guy that was gonna beat Jon Jones

It happens in all sports, especially MMA (Darren Till, Maycee Barber, PvZ etc)

I still believe in Till and Barber. We’ll see

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
They're the only show in town. They can test the people involved beforehand. It's only 2 fighters, not teams of 5v5 or whatever. They can test all the people involved beforehand (ref, judges, etc.) And ultimately we are talking about healthy, young people.

And yea, the Guardian lol.

Last edited:

mekes

UFC London is cancelled. The main event (Woodley vs Leon Edwards) hopefully gets moved to a different card.

And damn it makes me nervous for Tony Time. It’s like God can’t believe UFC dared to book it for a 5th time so is really trying to make his point now.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
UFC London is cancelled. The main event (Woodley vs Leon Edwards) hopefully gets moved to a different card.

And damn it makes me nervous for Tony Time. It’s like God can’t believe UFC dared to book it for a 5th time so is really trying to make his point now.
I think if Khabib is already in the US it will happen

manfestival

Dana White is so desperately trying to make Tony vs Khabib happen but the Universe is saying NO. A part of me feels like the planet created this virus just so it can make sure that these 2 never fight. If they fight, the apocalypse will happen. We should take heed to the warning and stop Dana from allowing this fight to happen.

Tesseract

Banned
Apparently Khabib has gone back to Russia :/
source.gif

Khabib v Tony & DJs title bout delayed. They're gonna have closed events next month (ONE will).

Might just catchup on events from last few months, all posted on their yt.

Top Bottom