• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

Bruce Buffer doesn't have shit on this guy. His event introduction was god-like.

Bruce has to jack that from him and bring it to the UFC!

"He used to be dynamic but got knocked out by Matt Serra...now he's hesitant and apologizes after every fight...but this time he promises he won't be boring...IT'S RUSH SAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINT PIERRE!"

Heel

Matt is going to channel the infinitely accelerating current of creativity and power of the 10th Planet rubber guard to pull out this win. What a beautiful multiverse.

Heel

You know, I would really like to see Mirko in this promotion.

He should fight Alexandru Lungu if Fedor is busy.

ybFQu.jpg

Heel

Bellator tonight is pretty good too. Patricky-Pellegrino. Surprisingly entertaining MMA day.

It would be the first time I watch Bellator live in quite a while.

I'm hoping Big Monster wins the heavyweight tournament. It would mark the end of the Konrad era for sure.

The winner of Vila-Dantas has a good chance at taking the strap too.

tass0

Banned
It would be the first time I watch Bellator live in quite a while.

I'm hoping Big Monster wins the heavyweight tournament. It would mark the end of the Konrad era for sure.

The winner of Vila-Dantas has a good chance at taking the strap too.

You didn't watch Eddie Alvarez/Michael Chandler? FOTY contender.

Some fan you are.

Heel

You didn't watch Eddie Alvarez/Michael Chandler? FOTY contender.

Some fan you are.

Haha actually I did catch that fight live now that I think about it. Mentioned it in the 139 OT. I usually just watch Bellator after the fact though. Their time slot is horrible for MMA fans.

dream

omg Sokoudjou!!

big names, big arenas, and big battles!!

uh did he just call him "a bastard of the nations?"

yacobod

Banned
Haha actually I did catch that fight live now that I think about it. Mentioned it in the 139 OT. I usually just watch Bellator after the fact though. Their time slot is horrible for MMA fans.

glad you finally agree that UFC=MMA, welcome to the dark side.

PM details heel916

Heel

I decided to get a polish dog at Costco and left during the Horwich fight after rd 1. How did that go?

Matt's opponent somehow overcame the power of his war-stallion mane to grab the decision victory. He's gotta be legit top 5 in the world to pull that off.

Heel

Strong man needs strong motivation. After dominating Strong Man competition he UH...EH...HES WORK HARDER THAN EVER. NOW ITS TIME TO SHOW NEW SKILLS!

yacobod

Banned
like someone said, it's pretty funny that a regional promotion in eastern europe shits all over the ufc, strikeforce, and bellator. this shit is like pride quality production.

the polish rap music is lol. and that polish babe with mariusz :)

dream

Smart strategy from Colossus. WSM has the best leg kicks in the sports entertainment but he can't throw them from his back.

yacobod

Banned
who knew the 5x WSM had k1 striking skills.

they must have had Pride style judging to award Pudzian the win :). Fucking Colossus would get yellow carded for all that LNP.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Why do almost all the joke fighters train at American Top Team? Is that like a specialty of theirs? Are they like the Scientology where they actively recruit?

Can anyone figure out what that santa commercial was for? The one with the old man in a santa hat being interviewed like it was a news story but the interviews were obviously acted.

Heel

James clearly didn't want any part of a rubber match with WSM. That was his only escape from an eventual ass whipping. That wasn't a mic, it was a pipe bomb.

Top Bottom