• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Nov 17 - Test requested for Brock & Reem
No response from Reem's camp for a few days

Nov 21 - Emailed to Reem's manager
Reem (from 11/17) in Holland due to mother's illness

Nov 23 - Did blood test in Holland (incorrect test) (testosterone/etc - was negative) - NSAC received Nov 30

Dec 7 - Did steroid test (results not back yet)
Was expected to take test around Dec 2

dream

Jeremy Botter @JeremyHeavyMMA 3 mins Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
They actually have no proof if the test was taken or not. There was a 5 day delay between when he promised test and when it was taken

?

yacobod

Banned
It takes longer than six days to flush your system of roids.

that depends on when you started and stopped your cycle, it's hard to comment on anything one way or the other.

but if you are requested to take your roid test on the 17th of November, and don't provide your sample until the 7th of December, that looks shady any way you slice it.

that depends on when you started and stopped your cycle, it's hard to comment on anything one way or the other.

but if you are requested to take your roid test on the 17th of November, and don't provide your sample until the 7th of December, that looks shady any way you slice it.

Well you should stop two months before the fight. Gives enough time to clean the system.

dream

I didn't think anyone could ever top the copious amounts of weasely bullshit that Chael threw out at his hearing but, goddamn, Overeem has just done it.

dream

Overeem couldn't just deny that he attempted to avoid testing. He had to throw in the word "furthermore" too. sketchy.

dream

I cannot believe that commissioner fucking let Overeem dodge the "how did you go from 205 to 265 question."

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I cannot believe that commissioner fucking let Overeem dodge the "how did you go from 205 to 265 question."
He thought this was Reems very first fight as HW

Top Bottom