• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

yacobod

Banned
I guess you guys played a great game. But when you wake up tomorrow, Carlos Boozer will still be a max player for your team and you know he doesn't have many games like this in him.

i didn't watch the game, but boozer is a dog, and the bulls need too find a way to amnesty or dump his contract because he sucks. and honestly noah has been terrible this year too, if gar-pax finds a way to swindle booz/noah/picks for d12 they would be magicians.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i didn't watch the game, but boozer is a dog, and the bulls need too find a way to amnesty or dump his contract because he sucks. and honestly noah has been terrible this year too, if gar-pax finds a way to swindle booz/noah/picks for d12 they would be magicians.

Too bad Dwight is bitchmade and doesn't want to play in Derrick's shadow.

yacobod

Banned
Too bad Dwight is bitchmade and doesn't want to play in Derrick's shadow.

truth. i think woj on yahoo also wrote an article detailing that since both are repped by adidas, it would make little sence for both to be in the same market as teammates. but one can dream eh?

either way the hawks looking like a SC team this year. beat the wings tonight :)

dream

I love the fact that Voice is doing straight pbp for this. You know it's the culmination of a lifelong dream for him.

Edit: as I say that some other asshole patronizingly talks about how great suZukis escapes are

dream

The "that's going to break oh my god what a neck crank and a footlock at the same time" guy is so condescendingly annoying.

Heel

"That is so painful."

ibwPE2KjdX19km.gif

Centurion

Banned
wait.... Jerome Le Banner vs. Tim Sylvia is pro wrestling rules? fuck me.....

So im practically gonna stay up for hours just for fedor.

Top Bottom