• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
what are you guys doing about that avatar bet?

0kAEj.png
d9eUZ.png
E8gZR.png

dream

I just hope you guys can agree on a reasonable duration for yaco's shaming. We are all brothers here, after all.

dream

All I'm saying is if my good friend yacobod somehow backdoored himself into an advantageous position over one of his UFC-GAF brothers, I'm almost certain he would not abuse his accidental turn of fortune. Never forget that
genki.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Heel

All I'm saying is if my good friend yacobod somehow backdoored himself into an advantageous position over one of his UFC-GAF brothers, I'm almost certain he would not abuse his accidental turn of fortune. Never forget that

Accidental? Never underestimate a heel. :)

genki.jpg

My brain processed this as "We Are Alone" and I was thinking wtf kind of thing is that to display at an mma event?

dream

By the way while looking for that stark reminder of how yacobod is truly our brother, I came across a conspiracy web site that speculates about Sudo Genki being a freemason who is backed by the NWO.

I really enjoy the music and dancing, but besides the obvious name "World Order" there are many suspicious red-flags that go off in my mind about this band. Firstly Genki Sudo used to be an MMA fighter and has now seamlessly transitioned into the entertainment industry. Such high-level versatility and success is usually only issued to those that promote the NWO agenda, and with a name like "World Order" that seems likely in this case.

As an MMA fighter, Genki used to always walk around the ring with a sign composed of all the world's flags and the words "We Are All One" which is a true statement in the spiritual sense, but misused and abused politically by those who would like to see a one world government. This theme is also prevalent in his World Order lyrics. Even more telling, in one of the songs above the lyrics "No Chaos, No Order" are repeated over and over. "Ordo ab Chao" or "Order out of Chaos" is the motto of the 33rd degree of Freemasonry. In these pictures you can see Genki also has a tribal Eagle/Phoenix-like tattoo on his back which resembles the Masonic two-headed Eagle/Phoenix.

Heel

How about a Japanese flag in the black above Overeem's arm, too? Make this thing of a collage of all things yaco, hahaha.

yacobod

Banned
Its ok friends 2012 is going to be the year of the stockton slap in the ufc when nick wins the interim belt and nate becomes a title contender at 155.

And waiting for joshus return to the ufc.

dream

I think 2011 and |OT2|, in particular, has shown that, in addition to all of us being one, MMA and pro wrestling are one as well. One could argue that Brock fighting Undertaker on The Grandest Stage Of All is really no different from Jerome LeBanner fighting Tim Sylvia last night in Saitama Super Arena.

yacobod

Banned
Dana and the fans should be grateful Brock put Reem over last night, that shit was reminiscent of Hogan and Ultimate Warrior at WM6.

EYEL1NER

By the way while looking for that stark reminder of how yacobod is truly our brother, I came across a conspiracy web site that speculates about Sudo Genki being a freemason who is backed by the NWO.
That's pretty hilarious.
I personally find this video to be more awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ua64HbsBUo&feature=related

I've been digging the song for a little while now too.

yacobod

Banned
I'm not sure why Phil Baroni is in there? Wouldn't it make more sense to have Overreem?

that is reem. better question why are the lions in there? lions haven't been a legitimate rival of the bears in forever and are more of a joke. if you want to do it right it should be the packers. but i can understand not wanting to align yourself with the cesspool of white trash that makes up Packers-GAF.

Heel

that is reem. better question why are the lions in there? lions haven't been a legitimate rival of the bears in forever and are more of a joke. if you want to do it right it should be the packers. but i can understand not wanting to align yourself with the cesspool of white trash that makes up Packers-GAF.

Packers makes more sense, but an unnamed source tipped us to the Lions. I don't know what to believe now.

For some reason I thought you hated Lions more than Packers. That can be fixed, right Heel?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, don't think I can support a Packers avatar. There's enough hillbillies running around GAF sporting green and yellow.

dream

You know what I've come to love about Overeem? The fact that he speaks fluent English but he's from Holland so sometimes the things he says are just a little bit off. Like yesterday when he kept talking about Brock having a more diverse attack and saying "he had to upgrade himself" instead of "he had to improve" or whatever.

Top Bottom