• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Whoever is talking has the wrong voice for this

Oh its Jay Glazer......he sucks at having an exciting voice

Or did he lost his voice?

LOL @ Bonnar's fake excitement

dream

At this point I think it's crucial for Dana to impose an in ring dress code to prevent fighters from having SUCH BAD LOOKS

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This is great with Spanish commentary.

UNO! DOS! TRES! CUATRO!

As he was landing the elbows. Good shit.
You haven't truely seen a UFC card until you've seen it in a foreign language. I watched 134 in Portuguese, shit was amazing. Hell I even saw a card in Swedish once. Foreign commentators go wild way more than Goldbot and Joe do.

dream

Is this Anik? I don't like him doing commentary. He keeps speaking in soundbites like he's doing a voiceover for a highlight segment.

Forgot to make my picks and missed the first fight :|
Is this Anik? I don't like him doing commentary. He keeps speaking in soundbites like he's doing a voiceover for a highlight segment.
I'm convinced he doesn't watch any fights, just learns everything from Wikipedia and regurgitates it. Until now I suppose.

I know alot hate Mauro..I don't understand why. He's Good "with what he's got to work with" Goldie is just horrible all the time.
He's only started irritating me during Strikeforce, so it may be that it's because of the other commentators. But I think it was just because Bas was carrying him before.

TheNatural

My Member!
Prleiminary prediction FAQs 1/20/12 by TheNatural:

1. Strategy

2. Selection

1. Flip a coin

2. If the coin is heads, predict all first round finishes for every prelim fight.

If the coin is tails, predict all decisions for every prelim

Credits:

TheNatural for this strategy :)
NeoGAF MMA thread for hosting this FAQs

Haha I know

It reminds me of Dexter from The Offspring, he chose to focus on music instead of his PHD.........I think he made the right choice

Heel

Can you guys give me some play-by-play while I pretend to work? Bonus points if it's in the style of Goldie. Thank you.

Also, did Denis and Pineda win?

TheNatural

My Member!
FOX Deportes girl, found her:

nadine-velazquez-e1284408065671.jpg

UFC needs studio girls like this.

Top Bottom