• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This fight reminds me of being a kid and swinging your arms wildly saying "if you get in my space it's not my fault if you get hit!"

tumblr_li93240tYs1qdtng0o1_500.gif

Heel

I'm afraid they're not going to give him enough time to develop. I thought for sure Shalorus was too much at this point, and it's only gonna get tougher. Fun to watch, though, UFC or not. Check out his older fights.

Heel

Russian striking is just fucking awesome, isn't it?

Someone polished would eat him alive, though. Let that man crush cans!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yeah, I thought Cormier vs. Barnett was gonna go on this card. Oh well.
Cormier's hand isn't healing as fast as they expected and I heard is going to be on the next event after the March 3 card. I thought they'd headline with Daley vs Misaki or KJ Noons vs Punk though. Ronda Rousey just Chael Sonnen'd her way to 1)a title shot, 2)main eventing a non-Challengers card with much superior fights.

dream

Look at the Manic Hispanic being all eloquent. Remember the time he won a fight then started speaking Ebonics to try to get over with the crowd?

Top Bottom