• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
FOX Deportes girl, found her:

nadine-velazquez-e1284408065671.jpg
Coño!

TheNatural

My Member!
So much for my mostly decision prelim picks.

Like I said, it's amazing how either ALL the prelims are quick finishes or they're ALL decisions. And then the main card fights are just the opposite. Expect decisions in all the main card fights now. It's usually what happens.

TheNatural

My Member!
If TheNatural Strategy (tm) holds true, I guess he's losing, cuz I can't imagine he wins by anything but decision. We'll see!

I picked all decisions for the prelims, so I'm fucked on those parts of the points. I don't know how else to pick fights between guys I know nothing about though except guess it's one of those shows and be right about half the time.

bone_and_sinew

I wish Blanketman had finished Roberts when he had the crucifix. He's going to single-leggedly takedown all the momentum of this card with his LnP.

zsswimmer

While Brenneman was doing his usual lay n pray, the chances that Roberts had a potential kimura from bottom side control is highly unlikely. It loses most of it's shoulder pain once you get out of guard/half guard

Heel

Nurmagomedov vs. Shaorus is the only fight I'm actually looking forward to.

Can crushing sambo champion! :)

Softball for TheNatural and Scooter.

bone_and_sinew

Instead of calling it the interim championship, they should call it the people's championship. Whoever emerges from that epic scrap will be a true warrior satisfying the spirit of combat.

Top Bottom