• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

Point your international satellite dish to the XFC channel from last night.

A popular Chinese blogger just destroyed a foreign devil.

TheNatural

My Member!
God, Ninja Scooter is a master sometimes. I can't believe he got a bite on that.

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a troll, there's a troll
a hand to hold on to
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a face,
image.php

of somebody who trolls you

Nevada Commissioner Outlines Steps Nick Diaz Will Go Through After Failed Drug Screening

“The complaints have been mailed to [Diaz]. He’ll receive the complaint by mail and he’ll have 20 days upon receipt to file an answer.

“With the complaint [for failed drug test findings], those are just allegations at this time. There’s been no finding against him. He’ll have ample opportunity to respond to the complaint and then we’d put it on for a hearing at a time that works for him as well as the Attorney General’s office.

Probably April (is when they will hear his case) based on past disciplinary complaints and at that time, there’ll be a hearing before the full commission and then they make a decision at that time and if they found the athlete guilty, they’d then impose whatever discipline they felt was appropriate.”

I think it's a great fight. Should be competitive, and with a win over Koscheck, Hendricks would easily have one of the best resumes at WW.

Unless they are going to have Condit wait about 10 months for GSP (defeating the purpose of an interim title) this might mean Ellenberger could get a shot if he wins this week.

Heel

It will easily define who gets a shot at GSP in 2013.

Ellenberger/Sanchez and Hendricks/Koscheck should be a mini tournament for #1 contender. Should be.

Thinking in terms of what will be a good fight to showcase to the mainstream is futile at this point. They should just put on important fights that people don't necessarily want to pay for.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's only important for Hendricks. Kos will never be considered for another fight against Georges so he's just looking at replacing Fitch as MMA's greatest gatekeeper.

Dysun

I like that fight actually, Kos wont look for the TD so it should be exciting as long as Hendricks doesn't try to stall against the cage

ScOULaris

Anyone else glad that Stephen Thompson is getting another fight so soon? I think he's got a lot of potential in this sport with his pure karate style, so I want to see him in as many fights this year as possible to see how far that style goes against tougher competition.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else glad that Stephen Thompson is getting another fight so soon? I think he's got a lot of potential in this sport with his pure karate style, so I want to see him in as many fights this year as possible to see how far that style goes against tougher competition.

I'm excited to see him fight an actual opponent this time.

Top Bottom