• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Dana thought Condit won the fight since it was announced. GSP thought the same thing too. The only fighters and people that have anything to do with MMA that though Diaz won are nutthuggers/training partners and dudes that Condit already beat.

Heel

It would've never crossed my mind that Nick would not have wanted to show the right amount of respect to the superstars that helped make him, and the organization who helped make him who he is today. That was Nick's decision. Nick screwed Nick.

iopINQBTBWh5i.jpg

dream

There's an Ultimate tomorrow?

edit: who the gd f are these people? "Anton Kuivanen?" "Bernardo Magalhaes?" "Tim Means?" "Buddy Roberts?" "Sean Loeffler?" "Justin Salas?" "Vagner Rocha?" "John Albert?" "Walel Watson?" "Philip De Fries?" "Stipe Miocic?" "Ronny Markes?"

Is this a joke?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

edit: who the gd f are these people? "Anton Kuivanen?" "Bernardo Magalhaes?" "Tim Means?" "Buddy Roberts?" "Sean Loeffler?" "Justin Salas?" "Vagner Rocha?" "John Albert?" "Walel Watson?" "Philip De Fries?" "Stipe Miocic?" "Ronny Markes?"

Is this a joke?

It's a fight night, what do you expect?

dream

If you're going to have a 2PM start time on Wednesday, you might as well invite the homeless and call it Ultimate Bum Fights.

aka, The Ultimate Fighting Championship.

...are you sure? Your final warning.

iQo44.jpg

link me too, that looks like some freaky Baywatch shit

ShaneB

Is this a joke?

It's 'learn about new fighters' time! Go in with no expectations, leave with some decent fights and new fighters to follow.

dream

I do like Sonnet 1 though. Pity the world, or else this glutton be / To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee.

dream

Yall could use some poetry in your lives anyway. I'll bust out some Keats the next time I start bawling while watching "UFC on Fuel."

agrajag

Banned
It's not like I'm the only one saying it.

Really, you're going to listen to Bias Rutten on this? Of course you would, you hate the Reem.

Before he left GG Bas was all over his nuts. Before: "Overeem is #1 HW in the world." After: "Overeem is a glass jaw who can't even throw combos" lol

agrajag

Banned
Right, how did Diaz try to finish him again? Produce a single gif or jpeg of Diaz throwing a strike meant to finish Condit. I'm sure there's gotta be one?

ShogunX

Is this a joke?

I remember when JDS wasn't a household name either. Fact is these guys might be not be the biggest names or well known now but who's to say they wont be after a few fights?

Personally enjoy watching new fighters and their different styles.

Heel

I remember when JDS wasn't a household name either. Fact is these guys might be not be the biggest names or well known now but who's to say they wont be after a few fights?

Personally enjoy watching new fighters and their different styles.

I like this guy!

I'm not familiar with most of the guys on the list, but it's always interesting to see who Joe Silva deems worthy of an invite to the roster. Looking forward to Miocic and Markes in action, too.

Top Bottom