• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Why do police officers need to know what it's like to be taken down and bitten by dogs? Do criminals have K9 units too?

No but shitty stupid wannabe gangsters like the Diaz's bros let their dogs out at night to protect their stash and bite people.

Also, the only reason I know that about the dog is because an old friend just graduated from CHP training.

Heel

This is Bad MMA done right.

Amazon Forest Combat 2
Arena Amadeu Teixeira, Manaus
Saturday, March 31, 2012

Murilo Bustamante vs Dave Menne II
Thales Leites vs Matt Horwich II
Patrick Côté vs. Gustavo Ximu
Ronnys Torres vs Ferrid Kheder
Daniel Acácio vs Josh Burkman
Satoshi Ishii vs Rameau Sokoudjou

Heel

...holy shit. Best Bad MMA weekend ever.

iV0Lqj42KkcLj.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This is Bad MMA done right.

Amazon Forest Combat 2
Arena Amadeu Teixeira, Manaus
Saturday, March 31, 2012

Murilo Bustamante vs Dave Menne II
Thales Leites vs Matt Horwich II
Patrick Côté vs. Gustavo Ximu
Ronnys Torres vs Ferrid Kheder
Daniel Acácio vs Josh Burkman
Satoshi Ishii vs Rameau Sokoudjou

smdh at whoever is handling Ishii's career. It wouldn't surprise me if he died in the ring within 2 years.

Catching up with the Legacy 9 fights that I missed. LOL at the Rakim Cleveland vs Derrick Lewis fight. The guy whose ass got eaten out is fucking dirty. Pulled the kimura tighter after the bell rang.

Good news! TCB is still with us, guys!

The Beautiful C said:
When you are young, you often don’t realize that your actions have consequences. I made a bad decision about ten years ago, but you learn from these moments. There is nothing I can do to change the past, and believe me, if I could, I would. That decision doesn’t represent who I am today. All I can do now is put the past behind me and move forward. I am sorry to disappoint any of my fans and my family at Zuffa. I love you guys :)

Top Bottom