• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

q: how can you sue a company that no longer exists

The same way you can destroy a legacy that never existed:

hendo.gif

yacobod

Banned
that was so cheap. Hitting someone in the back of the head as he's on the ground. That's coward memo. That's why boxing is so much better. It's much more honest and fair.

either this junior is in over his head, or this is the best troll post on this page. hard to tell

Vaporizer

Banned
either this junior is in over his head, or this is the best troll post on this page. hard to tell

what's trollish about what i said? You will never see such stuff sanctioned in boxing where an opponent is getting hit on the back of the head repeatedly.

poor fedor had no chance of defending himself there.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The sheer amount of time available to certain people is fucking staggering. I'm not even hatin. Hell i WISH i could pull something like that off.

all that work and the shitty ass text overlay at the end ruins it all

I believe that video sums up everything that makes MMA-Gaf what it is. Especially the MOE eyes and how they represent Yaco and Dreams latent man-love for each other.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
that was so cheap. Hitting someone in the back of the head as he's on the ground. That's coward memo. That's why boxing is so much better. It's much more honest and fair.

You will never see this shit happen at an UFC post conference...

article-2103251-11CE3145000005DC-227_468x286.jpg

That right there is the current state of boxings heavyweight division in a nutshell.

Balehead

Rampage following steadily on Forrest's path with his current attitude. "Shit, it's chilly so I'm a train and play videogames at my place.". Guy's just doing it for the last few paychecks so Bader might even pull this off.

Baby Milo

You will never see this shit happen at an UFC post conference...

article-2103251-11CE3145000005DC-227_468x286.jpg

That right there is the current state of boxings heavyweight division in a nutshell.

Boxing can be a spectacle and some of it's best moments are those wild moments that happen outside of the ring. you know damn well your gonna watch chisora vs. haye when it happens.

UFC needs some of that. something controversial to run on ESPN every 5 seconds.

I'm glad we don't have that shit in UFC pressers. As the great Nick Diaz said recently, we need to trick people into thinking this is a sport.

Heel

I dunno guys, I think Chisora is a pretty awesome heel. He cut a promo that puts 90% of the UFC to shame. Don't glass me, bro!

i wanna see chael slap the shit out of andy at the weigh in

If the fight and press conference is indeed in Brazil, Chael should take a page from Bernard Hopkins' ultimate troll when he tore the Puerto Rican flag AND stepped on it IN Puerto Rico while promoting his fight with Felix Trinidad.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Boxing can be a spectacle and some of it's best moments are those wild moments that happen outside of the ring. you know damn well your gonna watch chisora vs. haye when it happens.

UFC needs some of that. something controversial to run on ESPN every 5 seconds.

Yeah i will watch it but I am sorry that has no place in professional sports.

The spectacles I love from boxing are people saying ridiculous things in interviews, not fights breaking out during them.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If the BBC doesnt ban both of them from boxing for life. (which of course would never happen so im going to say in 6 months)

EYEL1NER

Well shit.
I have always said that if I go to a UFC event, I'm getting good seats. After looking up floor seats for 145, that is too rich for my blood. Maybe if I had a job at the moment I would not feel bad about dropping that kind of cash, but that's almost a month's rent and utilities...damn.

I think lower level might be out of the question for me too. I don't think I would be able to talk the guy going with me into getting those seats except there are some in the $100 to $250 range still available.
Damn...

I might be able to swing lower level I think. I have shit eyesight though, so I'm not going to be able to see a damn thing no matter where I sit.

Top Bottom